310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 865 2352511, +7 865 2353229.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Experimental substantiation of the method of topical diagnosis of the boundaries of necrosis zone of the small intestine was carried out on 14 animals and the small intestine biopsy material of 14 newborns operated on for necrotizing enterocolitis. The marginal luminescence of cells in a high-frequency electromagnetic field was noted in the healthy and necrotic-altered segments of the intestine. Internal luminescence (Kirlian pholography) was found only in necrotic tissues. The proposed method of imaging in a high-frequency electromagnetic field allows to define clearly the boundaries of non-viable tissues and minimize the amount of bowel resection.
1. Karavaeva S. A. Diagnostics and clinical features of necrotizing enterocolitis in children. Vestnik hirurgii. – Bulletin of Surgery. 2012;4:41- 46. (In Russ.).
2. Karpova I. Yu. Necrotic enterocolitis in newborns: clinical presentation, diagnosis and treatment. Sovremennye tekhnologii v medicine. – Modern technologies in medicine. 2012;2:138-142. (In Russ.).
3. Korotkov K. G. Basics of GDV bioelectrography. SPb: SPbGITMO (TU). 2001. (In Russ.).
4. Linchevsky G. L., Golovko O. K., Vorobyeva O.V. Necrotizing enterocolitis of newborns. Zdorov’e rebenka. – Child health. 2007;1(4):160-166. (In Russ.).
5. Minaev S. V., Obedin A. N., Kachanov A. V., Annenkov M. V., Tovkan E. A., Gerasimenko I. N. Fast track in the treatment of newborns with necrotizing enterocolitis Meditsinskii Vestnik Severnogo Kavkaza. – Medical News of North Caucasus. 2016;11(2):152-155. https://doi.org/10.14300/mnnc.2016.11023
6. Rodin A. V., Pleshkov V. G. Intraoperative assessment of intestinal viability in acute intestinal obstruction. Vestnik Smolenskoj gosudarstvennoj medicinskoj akademii. – Bulletin of Smolensk State Medical Academy. 2016;15(1):75-82. (In Russ.).
Keywords: necrosis of small intestine, nekrotizing enterocolitis, Kirlian photography