310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
It is established, that by carrying out the same therapy the frequency of pain syndrome returning after treatment is 1.5 times higher in patients with undifferentiated dysplasia of connective tissue than women without evidence of undifferentiated dysplasia of connective tissue. Increase in the level of CA-125 in blood serum, a year after the end of treatment was observed to be 2 times more frequent in patients with undifferentiated dysplasia of connective tissue than the patients in the comparison group. At the same time, studying the frequency of pregnancy in women with endometrioid ovarian cysts, it was found that when the number of phenotypic traits of undifferentiated dysplasia of connective tissue were less than 6 the pregnancy rate was 1.4 times higher than in the patients with the phenotypic traits of undifferentiated dysplasia of connective tissue more than 6. In the group of patients with undifferentiated dysplasia of connective tissue frequency of adhesion processes in the pelvic was– 1.5 times higher and endometriosis recurrence rate was 2 times higher than in patients without undifferentiated dysplasia of connective tissue.
1. Adamyan L. V., Kulakov V. I., Andreeva E. N. Endometriosis: a Guide for physicians. M; 2006. P. 416.
2. Vereshchagin G. N. Systemic dysplasia of connective tissue. Guidelines for physicians. Novosibirsk; 2008. P. 35.
3. Gromov O. A., Torshin I. Y. Dysplasia of connective tissue, cell biology and molecular mechanisms and the influence of magnesium. Russian journal of medicine. 2008;16(1):110.
4. Zemcovskis E. V. Century Dysplastic phenotypes. Displastice heart. 2007. P. 80.
5. Klemenov A. V., Tkachev O. N., Vertkin A. L. Connective tissue dysplasia and pregnancy (review). Therapeutic archives. 2004;11:80-83.
6. Krasnopolsky V. I., Buyanova S. N. Conservative surgical treatment of the external-internal endometriosis. Journal of obstetric and gynecological diseases. 2002;LI(3):113- 116.
7. Linde V. A., Whaling, Nahalkova, Nesibaigia O. I. Grishanin Epidemiological aspects of genital endometriosis. Problems of reproduction. 2008;14(3):68-72.
8. Savelyeva G. M. et al. External endometriosis. Efficacy of laparoscopic surgery. Journal of obstetrics and gynecological diseases. 2002;LI(3):32-34.
9. Mahavolkna et al. Prevention of recurrence of external genital endometriosis Problems of reproduction. 2008;1:78-80.
10. Makolkin V. I. et al. A variety of clinical symptoms of connective tissue dysplasia. Ter. the archive. 2004;76(11):77-80.
11. Shorohova M. A., Burlev V. A. Pathogenetic substantiation and modern principles of treatment for patients with endometriosis. Herald of the Russian obstetriciangynecologist. 2008;8(4):23-30.
12. Berry A. Century, Smooth N. N. Evaluation of a range of external phenotypic traits to identify small anomalies of the heart. Klin. honey. 2004;82(7):30-33.
13. Missmer S. A., Cramer D. W. The epidemiology of endometriosis. Obstet. Gynecol. Clin. North.Am. 2003;30(1):1-19.
14. Pyeritz R. E. Small molecule for a large disease. N. Engl. J. Med. 2008;358(26):2829-2831.
15. Schroder A. K., Diedrich K., Ludwig M. Medical management of endometriosis: a systematic review. I. Drugs. 2004;7(5):451-463.
16. Vigano P., Parazzini F., Somigliana E. Endometriosis: epidemiology and etiological factors. Best. Pract. Res. Clin. Obstet. Gynecol. 2004;18(2):177-200.
17. Weijenborg P. T., Kuile M. M., J nsen F. W. Intraobserver and interobserver reliability of videotaped laparoscopy evaluations for endometriosis and adhesions. Fertil. Steril. 2007;87(2):373-380.
Keywords: endometrioid ovarian cysts, dysplasia of connective tissue, endometriosis