310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
[Original research] [Surgery]
Alexandr Muravyev; Peter Lavreshin; Vladimir Gobejishvili; Vladimir Linchenko; Oksana Vladimirova; Vakhtang Gobejishvili; Oleg Lysenko; Roman Juravel; Vyacheslav Malyugin;
838 patients with hemorrhoids and 205 with chronic paraproctitis were examined to identify the predisposition for pathological scar formation and to carry out timely differential treatment. For determination of predisposition to pathological scar formation the following risk factors were studied: di-seases of the GIT, allergies, autoimmune diseases, intra-abdominal adhesions; fast type of acetylation and results of blood serum investigations were used in the magnoimmunesorbtion test-system. All patients with ascertained risk of pathological scarring were provided a complex treatment, which included preoperative preparation, operation and early postoperative prevention of pathological scars formation. Using of the differential method of treatment improved the results of treatment: the number of postoperative complications decreased from 13,8 to 3,8 %, anal sphincter failure decreased from 4,7 to 1,1 %, number of cases of chronic paraproctitis decreased from 1,26 to 0 %, cases of stenosis of the anal canal decreased from 4,8 to 1,1 %.
1. Aytbayev M. B., Madaminov M. M., Bektenov Y. A. i dr. Modifitsirovanny metod gemorroidektomii. Aktualnye voprosy koloproktologii: Mat. VI nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhdunarod. uchastiyem. Bishkek; 2008. Р. 140–143.
2. An V. K., Rivkin V. L. Neotlozhnaya proktologiya. M.; 2003. 198 р.
3. Muravyev A. V., Malyugin V. S., Linchenko V. I., Khalin D. A. Meditsinsky vestnik Severnogo Kavkaza. – Medical News of North Caucasus. 2013;8(2):34–36.
4. Lavreshin P. M., Gobedzhishvili V. K., Murtazayev T. S. i dr. Vestnik khirurgii im. I. I. Grekova. – Journal of Surgery them I. Grekova. 2007;166(4):63–65.
5. Khutov A. B., Muravyev A. V., Gobedzhishvili V. K. Problemy koloproktologii. – Problems coloproctology. M.; 2006:159–161.
6. Mukta V., Rocco R. Surg. Clin. N. Am. 2010;90:137–145.
Keywords: paraproctitis, hemorrhoids, stricture, pathological scars, anal sphincter failure