310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Twenty two patients with contraindications to percutaneous liver biopsy were underwent transjugular liver biopsy, because of requirement for histological assessment was continued. Transjugular approach and endovascular passing through hepatic veins allow achieving the zone of surgical interest and perform liver biopsy able to provide specimens of good quality with possibility of histological examination.
1. Sparchez Z., Mocan T. Contemporary role of liver biopsy in hepatocellular carcinoma. World J. Hepatol. 2018;10(7):452-461. https://doi.org/10.4254/wjh.v10.i7.452
2. Collecchia A., Scaioli E., Montrone L., Vestito A., Di Biase A. R. [et al.] Preoperative liver biopsy in cirrhotic patients with early hepatocellular carcinoma represents a safe and accurate diagnostic tool for tumour grading assessment. J. Hepatol. 2011;54(2):300-305. https://10.1016/j.jhep.2010.06.037
3. Filingeri V., Sforza D., Tisone G. Complications and risk factors of a large series of percutaneous liver biopsies in patient with liver transplantation and liver disease. Eur. Rev. Med. Pharmacol. Sci. 2015;19(9):1621-1629.
4. Ble M., Procopet B., Miquel R., Hernandez-Gea V., Garcia-Pagan J. C. Transjugular liver biopsy. Clin. Liver Dis. 2014;18(4):767-778. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cid.2014.07.001
5. Dohan A., Guerrache Y., Boudiaf M., Gavini J.-P., Kaci R. [et al.] Transjugular liver biopsy: Indications, technique and results. Diagn. Intervent. Imaging. 2014;95(1):11-15. https://doi.org/10.1016/diii.2013.08.009
Keywords: liver biopsy, transjugular approach