310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 865 2352511, +7 865 2353229.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The objective is the development and use of a method for predicting the course of obstructive jaundice of various genesis. The proposed method was developed by retrospective evaluation of clinical, cytological and histological data, as well as the results of treatment of 38 patients with benign or malignant obstructive jaundice. It has been established that
the age of the patient, the presence or absence of concomitant pathology, diabetes mellitus, bilirubin levels and total blood protein, the genesis of the disease are significant factors in the prognosis of the disease. Carrying out of calculations by the formula allows to predict the forecast of a course of a obstructive jaundice with high accuracy.
1. Galperin E. I., Momunova O. N. Classification of severity of mechanical jaundice. Khirurgiya. – Surgery. 2014;1:5-9. (In Russ.).
2. Galperin E. I., Kotovsky A. E., Momunova O. N. The optimal level of bilirubinemia before the operation in patients with mechanical jaundice of tumor etiology. Annaly khirurgicheskoy gepatologii. – The annals of surgical Hepatology. 2011;16(1):45-51. (In Russ.).
3. Guseva M. A., Gusev K. A. Prognozirovanie oslozhnenij u bol’nyh s mehanicheskoj zheltuhoj neopuholevogo geneza pri pomoshhi gematologicheskih lejkocitarnyh indeksov. Byulleten meditsinskikh internet-konferentsy. 2014;4(5):830. Available at: https://medconfer.com/. Accessed May 19, 2018. (In Russ.).
4. Maystrenko N. A. Diagnosis and treatment of the syndrome of mechanical jaundice of benign genesis. Annaly khirurgicheskoy gepatologii. – The annals of surgical Hepatology. 2011;3:26-34. (In Russ.).
5. Sewnath M. E., Karsten T. M., Prins M. H., Rauws E. J., Obertop H., Gouma D. J. A meta-analysis on the efficacy preoperative biliary drainage for tumors causing obstructive jaundice. Annals of Surgery. 2002;236:78-85. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0003-3944(02)00889-1
Keywords: obstructive jaundice, bilirubin, total protein, prognosis of obstructive jaundice