310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The study included 316 patients with chronic hemorrhoids and a tendency of excessive scar formation. To identify the tendency to excess scar formation, a diagnostic algorithm was used including the following risk factors: gastrointestinal diseases, allergic reactions, autoimmune diseases, intra-abdominal fusions, and the results of immunoassay analysis of patient’s blood serum using a magnesium immunosorbent test system. The comparison group consisted of 168 (53.2 %) patients who had undergone classic hemorrhoidectomy in I and II modifications of the Proctology Research Institute. The main group included 148 (46.8 %) patients who had undergone hemorrhoidectomy in author’s modification.
Proposed treatment, prophylactic tactics and modification of emorrhoidectomy in patients with chronic hemorrhoids and a tendency to excessive scar formation made it possible to significantly reduce the number of postoperative complications and improve the functional results of treatment.
1. Aitbaev M. B. Optimisation of surgical treatment of hemorrhoids. Bishkek; 2008.
2. An V. K., Rivkin V. L. Neotlozhnaya proktologiya. М.; 2003.
3. Bectenov I. A. Comparative evaluation of the effectiveness of various methods of treating chronic hemorrhoids. Bishkek; 2008.
4. Belousova S. V. The tactics of treating patients with hemorrhoids complicated by anemia. М.; 2008.
5. Belyanskii L. S., Todurov I. M., Perehrestenko A. V. Blizhayshiye i otdalennye rezultaty staplernoy gemorroidektomii. Materials of the II Congress of Coloproctologists of the CIS countries. – The III Congress of Coloproctologists of Ukraine with participation of the countries of Central and Eastern Europe. Odessa;2011. P. 390-490. 6. Bragina I. U., Altuhova T. N. Experimentalnaya I klinicheskaya dermatokosmetologiaya. – Experimental and clinical Dermatocosmetology. 2009;5:30-38.
7. Vorobyev G. I., Sheligin U. A., Blagodarnii L. A. Gemorroi. М.; 2002.
8. Dulcev U. V. Operations in strictures of rectum. М.; 1994.
9. Muraviev A. V. Method of hemorroidectomy Patent naizobretenie RUS 2551943. 2013.
10. Niayzov A. S. Ispolzovaniye lazernykh tekhnology v kompleksnom khirurgicheskom lechenii bolnykh s ostroy anorektalnoy patologiyey. М.; 2010.
11. Hutov A. B. Prognosis and treatment of pathological scarring in surgery. Stavropol; 2007.
12. Cassuto D. A., Scrimali L., Sirago P. J. Cosmet. Laser Ther. 2010;12(1):32-37.
13. Chаng S., Hulme-Moir M. N. Z. Med. J. 2006;10(119): 1880-1884.
14. Gupta S., Sharma V. K. Indian J. Dermatol. Venereol. Leprol. 2011;77(2):94-100.
15. Mukta V., Rocco R. Surg. Clin. N. Am. 2010;90:137-145.
Keywords: hemorrhoids, stricture, pathological scars, anal sphincter deficiency