310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The patients with bronchial asthma were followed up in an outpatient clinic. Step-by-step therapy in combination with educational programs was used. The proper basic therapy according to severity of asthma was shown to improve clinical course of the disease and lung function. Education of patients in an asthma-school provides skills of individual control of asthma.
1. Arkhipov V. V. Consilium Medicum. Pril.: Bolezni organov dykhaniya. 2007:35–37.
2. Leshchenko I. V. Bronkhialnaya astma i khronicheskaya obstruktivnaya bolezn legkikh. 2010;192
3. Chuchalina A. G. Globalnaya strategiya lecheniya i profilaktiki bronkhialnoy astmy.2007;104
4. Nenashev N. M. Pulmonol i allergol. 2007;4: 36–39.
5. Chuchalina A. G. Pulmonologiya: Nats. ruk-vo. 2009;960
6. Romanova S. Ye., Galimova G. M., Vakhrushev Ya. M. Izhevsk. 2004;56–60.
7. Bailey W. C., Richards J. M., Jr, C. M. Brooks. Arch Intern Med. 2002;150:1664–1668.
8. Snider G. L. Respir Am. J. Crit. Care Med. 2003;167(5):678–683
Keywords: bronchial asthma, control, basic therapy, educational program, asthma-school