310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The clinical and instrumental examination of 336 children with congenital minor heart abnormalities on the background of connective tissue dysplasia (stigmatization – 9–11 stigmas) was conducted. The control group consisted of 54 children of the similar age with no more than 5 stigmas and without heart pathology. It was shown that the cardiovascular system in children with heart connective tissue dysplasia functions tensely even at rest.
High frequency of arrhythmias, the tendency towards an increase of the atria electrical systole and prolongation of the impulse conduction from sinus node to AV node make these children endangered by the cardiovascular pathology in the adulthood.
1. Arsent’ev V. G. Connective tissue dysplasia as a constitutional basis of multiple organ dysfunctions in children: Extended abstract of Doctor of Medicine Dissertation. St. Petersburg; 2013. 40 p.
2. Gnusaev S. F. Pediatriya. – Pediatrics. 2013;4:13-18.
3. Dedova V. O., Dotsenko N. Y., Boev S. N., Shekhunova I. A., Gerasimenko L. V. Meditsina i obrazovaniye v Sibiri (setevoye izdaniye). – Health and education in Siberia (online media). 2011;2.
4. Kadurina T. I., Abbakumova L. N. Meditsinsky vestnik Severnogo Kavkaza. – Medical News of the North Caucasus. 2008;2:15-20.
5. Kadurina T. I., Gnusaev S. F., Zemtsovsky E. V., Basargina E. N. Meditsinsky vestnik Severnogo Kavkaza. – Medical News of the North Caucasus. 2015;10(1):5-36.
6. Kil’dijarova R. R., Uglova D. F. Arkhiv vnutrenney meditsiny. – Archives of Internal Medicine. 2015;4(24):38- 42.
7. Uglova D. F. Perinatal outcomes in pregnant women with congenital heart diseases affected by connective tissue dysplasia: Extended abstract of Candidate of Medicine Dissertation. Volgograd; 2013. 24 p.
8. Demidov R. O., Lapshina S. A., Yakupova S. P., Mukhina R. G. Prakticheskaya meditsina. – Practical medicine. 2015;4(89):37-40.
Keywords: heart connective tissue dysplasia, children, arrhythmia, hemodynamic disturbances