310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Objective: to improve the efficiency of medical care for patients with stroke. The study was conducted in 2012–2013 at the Central Regional Hospital of the Timashevsky district of Krasnodar region. Quality of care was studied based on peer review of medical records of 426 hospitalized patients with first-ever stroke diagnosis. The analysis of the quality of medical care for patients with stroke at JI has revealed a number of irregularities in the organization, diagnosis, treatment and medical documentation. 100 medical records of inpatient had 423.5 defects and 246.5 errors. The most frequent defects there were in the organization of medical care – 151.2 cases per 100 completed treatment, including errors – errors in diagnosis (80.4 cases per 100 completed treatment).
1. Vojcehovich B. A., Redko A. N. Zdravoohranenie Rossijskoj Federacii. – Health of the Russian Federation. 2003;1:23-25.
2. Vojcehovich B. A., Redko A. N. Problemy social’noj gigieny, zdravoohranenija i istorii mediciny. – Problems of Social Hygiene, health and medical history. 2003;1:25-28.
3. Guljaev V. A., Filatov V. V., Semkin L. B. Voen. – medic. zhurnal. – Military Medical Journal. 2001;4:16-19.
4. Redko A. N., Karipidi R. K., Zav’jalova V. V. Kubanskij nauchnyj medicinskij vestnik. – Kuban Research Medical Gazette. 2013;5:161-164.
5. Skvorcova V. I. Snizhenie zabolevaemosti, smertnosti i invalidnosti ot insul’tov v Rossijskoj Federacii: sb. metod. rekomendacij, programm, algoritmov. M.: «Litterra»; 2008. 189 p.
6. Stecenko S. G. Medicinskoe pravo: uchebnik. SPb.: «Juridicheskij centr Press»; 2004. 572 p.
7. Fadeev P. A. Insul’t: spravochnoe posobie. M.; 2008. 160 p.
8. Chastota, ishody i jekonomicheskie poteri ot insul’ta v mire. – URL: http://insult.in.ua/?p=208
Keywords: acute ischemic stroke, quality of care, primary v ascular department