310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
During a year-round allergy-specific immunotherapy (ASIT) in patients with combined allergy pathology for three years with individual selection of allergens annually the increase is marked in positive clinical effect: by the end of the first year of therapy – in 84,6 % of cases, the second year – 90 %, the third year – in 94 % of cases. We revealed the correlation between the symptoms of bronchial asthma or allergic rhinitis and the symptoms of other allergic diseases in cases of co-allergy pathology. A system for predicting the severity of symptoms of allergic diseases, depending on the type of therapy, including ASIT, was worked out.
1. Ado A. D. General Allergy. M.: «Medicine»; 1978. 428 p.
2. Ovsyannikov N. V., Liapin V. A., Antonov N. S., Avdeev S., Bagisheva N. V. Pulmonologiya. – Pulmonology. 2012;1:78-81.
3. Global strategy for the treatment and prevention of asthma. Revision of the 2011 Russian Respiratory Society. M.; 2012. 107 p.
4. Goushchin I. S., Kurbacheva O. S. Allergies and allergen immunotherapy. M.: «Farmarus Print Media»; 2010. 165 p.
5. Ilina N. I. Allergology in various regions of Russia on the results of clinical and epidemiological studies: avtoref. dis. d-ra med. nauk. M.; 1996. 25 р.
6. Nadia E. V., Sovalkin V. I., Nesterovа K. I. Rossiyskaya rinologiya. – Russian Rhinology. 2007;2:20a-21.
7. Khaitov R. M., Ilyin N. I. Allergology and Immunology. M.: «GEOTAR-Media»; 2009. P. 15-16.
8. Bharadwaj L., Machibroda R. Arh. Hig. Rada Toksikol. 2008;59(3):213-221.
Keywords: allergic diseases, ASIT, prediction of the results