310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 865 2352511, +7 865 2353229.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The expression of proliferation markers (Ki-67, CyclinD1, p16INK4a) in healthy tissue of the cervix, cervical intraepithelial neoplasias of grades 1–3 and carcinoma in situ in 110 HPV-positive women was studied immunohistochemically. It was noted that the severity of expression of proliferation markers was associated with the severity of dysplastic changes in the cervical tissue. The established quantitative values of markers for each variant of neoplasia are an additional tool for screening and clarifying the diagnosis in this group of patients.
1. Kaprin A. D., Starinskiy V. V., Petrova G. V. Sostoyanie onkologicheskoj pomoshchi naseleniyu Rossii v 2018 godu. M.: MNIOI im. P. A. Gercena filial FGBU «NMIC radiologii» Minzdrava Rossii, 2019. (In Russ.).
2. Danilova N. V., Andreeva Yu. Yu., Zavalishina L. E., Kekeeva T. V., Mal’kov P. G., Frank G. A. Opuholi shejki matki. Morfologicheskaya diagnostika i genetika; rukovodstvo dlya vrachej. M.: Prakticheskaja medicina, 2012. (In Russ.).
3. Wyber R., Vaillancourt S., Perry W., Mannava P., Folaranmic T., Celid L. A. Big data in global health: improving health in low- and middle-income countries. Bull. World Health Organ. 2015;93:203-208. https://doi.org/10.2471/BLT.14.139022
4. Colin J. R. Stewart, Maxine L. Crook. Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) 3-like squamous cellcarcinoma of the cervix: a review of 14 cases withcomparison of E-cadherin and cyclin D1 expression in the CIN 3-like and inﬁltrative tumour elements. Hystopathology. 2017;70:367-374. https://doi.org/10.1111/his.13094
5. Casimiro M. C., Crosariol M., Loro E., Li Z., Pestell R. G. Cyclins and cell cycle control in cancer and disease. Genes Cancer. 2012;3(11-12):649-657. https://doi.org/10.1177/1947601913479022
6. Branca M., Ciotti M., Giorg C., Santini D., Di Bonito L. [et al.]. HPV-Pathogen ISS Study Group. Predicting high-risk human papillomavirus infection, progression of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, and prognosis of cervical cancer with a panel of 13 biomarkers tested in multivariate modeling. Int. J. Gynecol. Pathol. 2008;27(2):265-273. https://doi.org/10.1097/PGP.0b013e318159cbc0
7. Lowy D. R. HPV vaccination to prevent cervical cancer and other HPV-associated disease: from basic science to effective interventions. J. Clin. Invest. 2016;126(1):511. https://doi.org/10.1172/JCI85446
8. Truhachyova N. V. Medicinskaya statistika: ucheb. posobie. Rostov-na-Donu: Feniks, 2017. (In Russ.).
Keywords: cervix, dysplasia, immunohistochemical analysis, proliferation marker, Ki-67, p16INK4a, Cyclin D1