310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
In the study was to optimize the treatment strategy in patients with gluteal phlegmons through identifying of factors contributing to the disease. Analysis of the biomechanical properties of the fascial structures of the gluteal region was performed on 40 corpses using an original technique (patent for invention № 2271740). The clinical part of the study – analysis of the treatment results – was performed on 72 patients of the control (n = 34) and main (n = 38) groups. In the main group, surgical treatment was performed using the original technology (patent for invention № 2581821) taking into account the tissue pressure index.
Complex treatment of phlegmon of the gluteal region and compartment syndrome was accompanied by positive dynamics of the wound process. In the main group, the coefficient of microbial contamination reached 104CFU 3–4 days earlier, postoperative complications were 4.2 times less than in controls. Long-term (6 months) observation revealed positive results in 92.8 % of cases in the main group and in 38.9 % of the control group. Thus, the developed technology for the treatment of gluteal phlegmon and compartment syndrome is highly effective.
. Beloborodova N. V. Evaluation of antibiotic therapy in the treatment of patients with soft tissue infection. Farmateka. – Farmateka. 2009;19:31-35. (In Russ.).
2. Tatyanchenko V. K., Krasenkov Yu. V., Bogdanov V. L., Firsov M. S. Modern technologies for the surgical treatment of purulent diseases of the extremities. Teoreticheskie i prikladnye aspekty sovremennoj nauki. – Theoretical and applied aspects of modern science. 2015;8(1):147. (In Russ.).
3. Moykhova O. S. Objective criteria for the treatment of wound infections. Zhurnal anatomii i gistopatologii. – Journal of Anatomy and Histopathology. 2013;2(4):15-21. (In Russ.).
4. Vinnik Yu. S., Muekelova N. M. Practical recommendations in the treatment of purulent wounds. Sibirskoe medicinskoe obozrenie. – Siberian Medical Review. 2013;1:18-24. (In Russ.).
5. Lisitsin A. V. Features of surgical treatment of post-injection purulentnecrotic complications in patients with drug addiction. Avtoref. dis. ... kand. med. nauk. Moskva, 2011. (In Russ.).
6. Liksin I. N., Ippomitov I. Yu., Bronkin V. I., Kistkin A. I. The use of laser technology in a magnetic field in the treatment of purulent wounds. Vestnik Mordovskogo universiteta. – Bulletin of Mordovia University. 2015;25(2):25-36. (In Russ.)]. https://doi.org/10.15507/VMU.025.201502.025
7. Lipatov K. V., Komarova E. A., Guryanov R. A. Diagnosis and surgical treatment of soft tissue streptococcal necrotizing infection. Rany i ranevye infekcii. ZHurnal imeni professora B.M. Kostyuchyonka. – Wounds and wound infections. Journal named after Professor B. M. Kostyuchenka. 2015;1:6-12 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.17650/2408-9613-2015-2-1-6-127
8. Sazhkina N. S., Chirninkova L. M., Kluementov M. N. Modern methods of treating purulent wounds. Problemy sovremennoj nauki i obrazovaniya. – Problems of modern science and education. 2015;5:35. (In Russ.).
9. Dolan R. T., Al A. K., Mc P. K., Butler J. S., O’beirne J., Quinlan J. F. The upper hand on compartment syndrome. Am. J. Emerg. Med. 2012;30(9):2084-2087. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2011.11.015
10. Balogh Z. J., Butcher N. E. Compartment syndromes from head to toe. Critical Care Med. 2010;38(9):445-S451. https://doi.org/10.1097/CCM.0b013e3181ec5d09
11. Blacam C., Kosutic D., Potter S. Compartment syndrome of the hand and rhabdomyolysis. Surgery. 2012;152(5):941. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surg.2012.06.032
12. Sharma R., Rao R. B., Chu J. Compartment syndrome of the hand from prolonged immobilization secondary to drug overdose. Am. J. Emerg. Med. 2013;44(4):845-846. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jemermed.2012.07.067
13. Tyatyanchenko V. K., Sarkisyan V. A., Andreev E. V. Method for the study of fascias and cellulose spaces Patent for invention № 2271740. Publ. 16.02.2006, Byul. № 8. (In Russ.).
14Tatyanchenko V. K., Firsov M. S., Davydenko A. V. Method of choosing the tactics of treatment of acute tissue hypertensive syndrome in the abscess of the gluteal region. Patent for invention № 2581821. Publ. 20.04.2016, Bull. № 11. (In Russ.).
Keywords: phlegmon, gluteal region, interstitial pressure, compartment syndrome, surgery