310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
In patients with common form of atopic dermatitis (AD) (n=20), and allergic rhinitis (AR) in the acute stage (n=20), as well as those with allergic rhinitis and atopic dermatitis in history (AR + AD) (n=20) the level of chaperones (HSP 70) and autoantibodies (aAb) of IgG, IgA and IgM to them in serum was studied. A significant increase in serum levels of HSP 70, and aAb to them in AR, AD, AR + AD was revealed. The highest level of HSP 70 was recorded in patients with AR with complicated atopic history. A high level of aAt to HSP 70 was noted in patients with AD + AR.
1. Petrishcheva I. V. Modern theories of the pathogenesis of atopic dermatitis. Zabajkal’skij medicinskij vestnik. – Trans-Baikal Medical Herald. 2014;4:169-177. (In Russ.).
2. Levasheva S. V., Etkina E. I., Guryeva L. L., Biktasheva A. R., Yakuta S. E., Danilova L. Y. Predictive model of asthma formation in children with atopic dermatitis. Medicinskij sovet. – Medical advice. 2016;7:132. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.21518/2079-701X-2016-07-132-135
3. Melnikov E. E., Rotanov T. V. Molecular chaperones. Bioorganicheskaja himija. – Bioorganic chemistry. 2010;36(1):5- 14. (In Russ.).
4. Cybikov N. N., Egorova E. V., Perestoronin V. I. Mechanisms of hprs pathogenesis are caused by the heat shock protein hsp -70 and autoantibodies to it. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija. – Russian otorhinolaryngology. 2012;2:183-186. (In Russ.).
5. Mitskevich S. E., Belyantseva E. S. Barrier preparations in complex treatment of allergic rhinitis in children. Pediatricheskij vestnik Juzhnogo Urala. – Pediatric Bulletin of the Southern Urals. 2015;1(2):51-54. (In Russ.).
6. Commins S. P., Commins J. P., Borish L., Steinke J. W. Immunologic messenger molecules: Cytokines, interferons, and chemokines. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 2010;125:53- 72. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaci.2009.07.008
Keywords: atopic dermatitis, allergic rhinitis, atopic march, heat shock proteins, autoantibodies