310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 865 2352511, +7 865 2353229.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The paper suggests and approves the adaptation index, which is calculated from the quantitative characteristics of regulatory-adaptive capabilities in the initial state and upon completion of the adaptation process. At values of this index, more than 60 – adaptation level is high, 50–60 is good, 30–50 is moderate, 20–30 is low, less than 20 is unsatisfactory.
The introduced objective indicator of adaptation is compared with the results of the adaptation evaluation for the variability of the heart rhythm. The comparison showed more effective evaluation of the level of adaptation at the proposed index. The adaptation index has been tested on more and less adapted students, with the impact of the learning process on them. It can be recommended for assessing a person’s adaptation.
1. Molokova O. А. Psychological Diagnostics of adaptation of students to the University. Obrazovanie i nauka. – Education and science. 2015;10(129):146-166 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2015-10-146-156
2. Molokova O. А., Usheva T. F. Psycho-pedagogical accompaniment students at the stage of adaptation to the linguistic University. Siberian pedagogical magazine. – Siberian pedagogical magazine. 2013;2:101-107. (In Russ.).
3. Golubeva N. M., Golovanova А. А. Factors of adaptation of students to the educational University Wednesday. Izvestiya Saratovskogo universiteta. – News of Saratov University. 2014;3(2):125-131. (In Russ.).
4. Davydova N. O. Gender peculiarities of psycho-physiological aspects of adaptation of students. Vestnik novyh medicinskih tehnologij. – Herald of new medical technologies. 2013;1:262-266. (In Russ.).
5. Dubovickaya T. D., Krylova А. V. Research methodology of adaptation of students at the University. Psihologicheskaya nauka i obrazovanie. – Psychological science and education. 2010;2:1-7. (In Russ.). http://doi.org/10.15393/j5.art.2018.3807
6. Pokrovskij V. M. Cardiorespiratory synchronism in assessing Adaptive juridical status of an organism. Krasnodar; 2010. (In Russ.)].
Keywords: adaptation, adaptation index, regulatory-adaptive status