310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Based on a survey of 367 patients with breast diseases, mathematical descriptions of possible behavioral anomalies of temperature fields were proposed, and a set of highly informative features was built that would allow the physician to orient themselves quickly with changes in temperature fields when making a diagnosis using the «hint» of a consultative intellectual system. Mathematical analysis of qualitative signs of breast pathology allowed to expand and specify the description of known signs, to identify new, significant from the point of view of diagnosis, behavior anomalies of temperature fields of the mammary glands, which are practically not found in healthy ones. Due to the new highly specific signs, the sensitivity of the method has significantly increased. Using a minimal set of highlyi nformative signs with high specificity, primarily in the high-risk group, the most dangerous fast-growing tumors will be detected, diffuse and multifocal lesions of the mammary gland will be diagnosed, which are insufficiently verified
radiographically and with ultrasonography.
1. Chissov V. I., Starinskij V. V., Petrova G. V. Zlokachestvennye zabolevanija v Rossii v 2011 godu (zabolevaemost’ i smertnost’). Moscow: «NMRRC»; 2013. (In Russ.).
2. Vesnin S. G., Kaplan A. M., Avakjan R. S. Modern microwave radiohermometry of the breast. Medicinskij al’manah. – Medical almanac. 2008;(3): 82-87. (In Russ.).
3. Gautherie M. Breast Thermography and Cancer Risk Prediction. Cancer. 1980;45:51-56.
4. Soljanik G. I. Anticancer antiangiogenic therapy: principles, problems, prospects. Onkologija. – Oncology. 2006;8(2):206-208. (In Russ.).
5. Rozhkova N. I., Smirnova N. A., Nazarov A. A. Radiometry of the breast and factors affecting its effectiveness. Opuholi zhenskoj reproduktivnoj sistemy. – Tumors of female reproductive system. 2007;3:21-25. (In Russ.).
6. Losev A. G., Mazepa E. A., Zamechnik T. V. On some characteristic features in the diagnosis of breast pathology according to microwave radiometry. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovanija. – Modern problems of science and education. 2014;6:254. (In Russ.).
7. Losev A. G., Hoperskov A. V., Astahov A. S., Sulejmanova H. M. Problems of measurement and modeling of thermal and radiation fields in biotissues: analysis of microwave radiometry data. Vestnik Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija 1: Matematika. Fizika. – Science Journal of Volgograd State University. Series 1. Mathematics. Physics. 2015;6:31-71. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.15688/jvolsul.2015.6/3
Keywords: microwave radio thermometry, breast cancer, consultative intellectual system