310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The paper considers the investigation of physical-mechanical properties of material for temporary fixed dentures manufacturing by means of direct process: «Tempokor», «VladMiVa, Russia», «Protemp 4», «3МЕSPE, Germany», «CrownTemp» (TBI Company, Germany), «Tempron» (GC Corporation, Japan) in vitro. Bending strength and modulus of elasticity, diametral rupture strength, microhardness, roughness, peak heating temperature of composite material when hardening (polymerizing), colour stability of materials through «coffee test» have been determined. The adhesion data of cariesogenic and periodontogenic types of microorganism’s representatives to the materials investigated have been presented. The technique of primary adhesion in vitro with the application of standard technology of ultrasound treatment to remove microbe cells which have been involved in the process of primary adhesion has been used. The results of the treatment conducted in 80 patients with incomplete/partial teeth loss and hard tissue teeth pathology on the basis of marginal parodontium condition (PMA index) of the teeth with prosthetic appliance and intact teeth and the quality of marginal fit of temporary dentures have been studied.
1. Arutjunov S. D., Carev V. N., Ippolitov E. V., Apresjan S. V., Trefilov A. G. Formation of a biofilm on temporary dentures: ratio of processes of primary microbial adhesion, coaggregation and colonization. Stomatologiya. – Stomatology. 2012;5(91):5-10. (In Russ.).
2. Goncharov N. A., Leshheva E. A., Trefilova Ju. A., Careva E. V., Trefilov A. G. Justification of application of provisional crowns at preparation of teeth taking into account microbial adhesion on the surface of orthopedic material. Klinicheskaya stomatologiya. – Clinical stomatology. 2016;1:52-55. (In Russ.).
3. Gapochkina L. L., Goncharov N. A., Chuev V. P., Leshheva E. A., Nekrylov V. A. Physicomechanical properties of materials for manufacture of temporary designs. Comparative characteristic. Institut stomatologii. – Institute of an stomatology. 2014;4:100-101. (In Russ.).
4. Davydova M. M., Plahtij L. Ja., Carev V. N. The methods of a microbiological research applied in an odontology // Microbiology, virology and immunology of an oral cavity (edition of the prof. V. N. Tsarev). M.: «GJeOTAR-Media», 2013:223-268. (In Russ.).
5. GOST P 51202-98. Materials the stomatologic polymeric reduction. Performance specification. Test methods. The official publication. Moscow: Gosstandart of Russia, 2002:8- 12 (In Russ.).
Keywords: materials for temporary crowns, adhesion of microorganisms, oral cavity microflora, physical and mechanical properties of composite materials, «Tempokor»