310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Immunogenetic studies were performed in 65 people with allergic bronchial asthma (BA) and 35 with non-allergic BA. This study established that the molecular genetic markers for an increased risk of allergic BA are allele TLR6 745C and TLR6 C745T. This association of polymorphic markers of the TLR6 gene is confirmed only for allergic BA. An increased
risk of allergic asthma was found in carriers of the common allele TLR6 745C and those with the heterozygous genotype C745T.
1. Alexis N. E. Biomarker sampling of the airways in asthma. Curr. Opin. Pulm. Med. 2014;20(1):46-52. https://doi.org/10.1097/MCP.0000000000000010
2. Maisonneuve C., Bertholet S., Philpott D. J., De Gregorio E. Unleashing the potential of NOD- and Tolllike agonists as vaccine adjuvants. Proc. Sci. 2014;111(34):12294-12299. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1400478111
3. Sathish V., Thompson M. A., Sinha S., Sieck G. C. Prakash Y. S. [et al.] Inflammation, caveolae and CD38- mediated calcium regulation in human airway smooth muscle. Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 2014;1843(2):346- 351. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbamcr.2013.11.011
4. Koponen P., Vuononvirta J., Nuolivirta K., Helminen M., He Q. [et al.] The association of genetic variants in tolllike receptor 2 subfamily with allergy and asthma after hospitalization for bronchiolitis in infancy. Pediatric Infect. Dis. J. 2014;33(5):463-466. https://doi.org/10.1097/INF.0000000000000253
5. Kormann M. S., Depner M., Hartl D., Klopp N., Illig T. [et al.] Toll-like receptor heterodimer variants protect from childhood asthma. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 2008;122:86- 92. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaci.2008.04.039
Keywords: bronchial asthma, Toll-like receptors, gene polymorphism