310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Injuries of the hand in children and adults occupy a special place in the structure of injuries of the musculoskeletal system. For a two-year period, 70 children with open bruises were treated. Analysis of the results of treatment shows that in the operative treatment of open injuries of the brush, priority should be given to the maximum organ-preserving tactics.
There should be a single algorithm for prescribing antibacterial drugs in perioperative management of open hand injuries in children.
1. Ekamasova E. A., Voinovsky A. E., Kovalyov A. S., Yusupov I. E., Koltovich P. I. [et al.] Antibiotic prophylaxis of major infections in surgery. Methodical recommendations. M., 2009:22.
2. Zakharova I. N., Berezhnaya I. V., Mumladze E. B. Antibiotic-associated diarrhea in children. M.: Medical Board, 2016;1:78.
3. Kadyrov M. S. Method of choosing surgical treatment for complex injuries of nail phalanges of hand fingers. Reporter of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavonic University. 2014;14(12):99-102.
4. Malashenko A. A., Aslanov B. I., Detkov V. Yu. Infections in pediatric surgery and the urgency of antibiotic prophylaxis. Preventive and Clinical Medicine. 2016;4(61):32-36.
5. Principles of organization of perioperative antibiotic prophylaxis in health facilities. Federal clinical recommendations. M., 2014:42.
6. Rational antibiotic prophylaxis in traumatology and orthopedics. Informational manual for doctors. Novosibirsk, 2009:19.
7. Uspensky Yu. V., Fominyh Y. A. Antibiotic-associated diarrhea: the urgency of the problem, prevention and therapy. Archive of internal medicine. 2013;2(10):46-53.
8. Allen M. J. Conservative management of fingertip injuries in adults. Hand. 1980;12(3):257-265.
9. Altergott C., Garcia F., Nager A. Pediatric fingertip injuries: do prophylactic antibiotics alter infection rates? Pediatr. Emerg. Care. 2008;(3):148-152.
Keywords: injury of the hand, treatment, result, children