310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
A comparative study of the results of surgical treatment in two groups of patients with unilateral asymptomatic stenoses of the internal carotid artery from 70% to 95% was performed. Patients from the experimental group underwent surgical interventions with preservation of the carotid glomus, the patients of the control group underwent carotid endarterectomy by the eversion method. Patients entered the study. Patients in the groups had identical concomitant pathologies, were similar in age and general condition. During the first days, a positive effect of surgical interventions on bifurcation of the common carotid artery performed with the preservation of the carotid body was noted, which manifested itself in a decrease in the frequency of episodes of hypertensive crises and in the normalization of systolic and mean arterial pressure.
1. Ancupov K. A., Lavrent’ev A. V., Vinogradov O. A., Dadashov S. A. Angiologia i sosudictaya hirirgiya. – Angiology and Vascular Surgery. 2011;17(2):119-123.
2. Vinogradov R. A., Matusevich V. V. Vrach-aspirant. – Doctor gradute student. 2017;85(6):4-9.
3. Demirel S., Macek L., Druijnen H., Hakimi M., Buckler D., Attigah N. Eur. J. Vasc. Endovasc. Surg. 2012;44:1-8.
4. Tan T. W., Eslami M. H., Kalish J. A., Eberhardt R. T., Doros G., Goodney P. P., Cronenwett J. L., Farber A. F. J. Vasc. Surg. 2014;59:11-12.
5. Vanpeteghem C., Moerman A., De Hert S. J. Cardiothorac. Vasc. Anesth. 2016;30:491-500.
Keywords: arterial hypertension, carotid endarterectomy