310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Immunogenetic studies were performed in 100 people with syphilitic infection of the East Slavic population of the Southern region of Russia. It has been established that genotypic variants of 753 Arg/Gln and 753 Gln/Gln, as well as the presence of Gln/753 allele, are molecular-genetic markers of increased risk of syphilis development.
1. Petruccioli E., Scriba J. T., Petrone L., Hatherill M., Cirillo D. M. [et al.] Correlates of tuberculosis risk: predictive biomarkers for progression to active tuberculosis. European Respiratory Journal. 2016;48:1751-1763. doi:10.1183/13993003.01012-2016
2. Medvedev A. E. Receptor Polymorphisms, Inflammatory and Infectious Diseases, Allergies, and Cancer J. Interferon Cytokine Res. 2013;33(9):467-484. doi: 10.1089/jir.2012.0140
3. Biyikli O. O., Baysak A., Ece G., Oz A. T., Ozhan M. H. [et al.] Role of Toll-Like Receptors in Tuberculosis Infection. Jundishapur J. Microbiol. 2016;9(10):e20224. Published: Oct 2016. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5136443/. doi: 10.5812/jjm.20224
4. Ahmad-Nejad P., Denz C., Zimmer W., Wacker J., Bugert P. [et al.] The presence of functionally relevant toll-like receptor polymorphisms does not significantly correlate with development or outcome of sepsis. Genet. Test Mol. Biomarkers. 2011;15:645-651. doi: 10.1089/gtmb.2010.0258
5. Bustamante J., Tamayo E., Flórez S., Telleria J. J., Bustamante E. [et al.] Toll-like receptor 2 R753Q polymorphisms are associated with an increased risk of infective endocarditis. Rev. Esp. Cardiol. 2011;64(11):1056-1059. doi: 10.1016/j.rec.2011.02.027
Keywords: syphilis, gene polymorphism, receptors of innate immunity