310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The dynamics of the main clinical manifestations of the disease in the process of rehabilitation treatment in a low-mountain resort was studied in 147 patients operated on for rheumatic heart defects. It has been established that spa treatment leads to a significant improvement in their well-being in the form of: reduction of dyspnea, cardiac arrhythmias, reduction of pain in the heart, increased tolerance to physical exertion, improvement of the contractility of the myocardium of the left ventricle. Positive changes are most pronounced in patients with high cardiovascular system reserves. The most common cause of complications was heart failure above NYHA class II, atrial fibrillation and severe postoperative disadaptation of the cardiorespiratory system in the early postoperative period (less than 3 months).
1. Amiyanc V. Yu., Ahmetshina I. V. Kurortnaya medicina. – Spa Medicine. 2016;1:49-55.
2. Gilyarevsky S. R., Orlov V. A. Kardiologiya. – Cardiology. 1992;6:49-53.
3. Gorlova I. A., Fedorov V. V., Kutuzova A. E., Biskul A. B. Kardiologiya. – Cardiology. 1995;4:67.
4. Zherlicina L. I., Bostanova K. M., Povolockaya N. P., Slepyh V. V. Nauchnyj poisk. – Scientific Research. 2015;2.2:59-61.
5. Korchazhkina N. B. Kurortnaya medicina. – Spa Medicine. 2013;3:69-72.
6. Petrovsky B. V., Konstantinov B. A. Klinicheskaya meditsina. – Clinical medicine. 1985;1:142-145.
7. Popov L. V., Kirillov A. M., Solovyev G. M. Kardiologiya. – Cardiology. 1997;1:63-65.
8. Sorokina Ye. I. Spravochnik po sanatorno-kurortnomu otboru. Pod red. V. M. Bogolyubova. M., 1986.
9. Fizicheskaya i reabilitacionnaya medicina. Nacional’noe rukovodstvo. Pod red. G. N. Ponomarenko. M., 2016.
Keywords: rheumatic heart disease, surgical treatment, rehabilitation, resort