310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The effectiveness of treatment of patients with a syndrome of the overlap between gastroesophageal reflux disease and functional dyspepsia has been studied. Two groups of patients were formed: in the first group combination of prokinetic drug itoprid and proton pump inhibitor omeprazole was administered; in the second – only omeprazole.
After the course of treatment, a control study (24-hour electrogastrography and 24-hour pH-metry) was performed. The use of combination of itoprid and omeprazole significantly improved the condition of patients and parameters of myoelectric activity of the stomach, decreased the acid exposure of the esophagus.
1. Hershcovici T., Fass R. Curr. Opin. Gastroenterol. 2010;26:367-378.
2. Kim S. E., Park H. K., Kim N. J. Clin. Gastroenterol. 2014;48:12-18.
3. Noh Y. W., Jung H. K., Kim S. E., Jung S. A. Neurogastroenterol. 2010;16:148-156.
4. Sobieraj D. M., Coleman S. M., Coleman C. L. Am. J. Man. Care. 2011;17:449-458.
5. Suzuki H., Okada S., Hibi T. Ther Adv. Gastroenterol. 2011;4(4):219-226.
Keywords: gastroesophageal reflux disease, functional dyspepsia, overlap syndrome, myoelectric activity of stomach, itoprid, omeprazole