310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
A clinical case of congenital stenosis of choledochus duct, complicated by acute cholecystopancreatitis treated with cholecystostomy and peritoneal drainage in a 5-year old boy was described. In 11 months the walls of remained intact gall-bladder were used to form cholecysto-jejunum anastomosis with inter-jejuneal fistula according to Roux and with antireflux mechanism. A part of jejunum was used as a shunt to provide a bile bypass to the intestine in a parallel with functioning narrowed choledochus duct.
1. Akopyan V. G. Surgical Hepatology in Children. M.; 1982. 384 p.
2. Garipov R. M., Sabirzyanova D.Sh. Detskaya khirurgiya. – Pediatric Surgery. 2001;6:55.
3. Isakov Yu. F., Stepanov E. A., Krasovskaya T. V. Abdominal Surgery in Children. M.; 1988. 416 p.
4. Minaev S. V., Kirgizov I. V., Obedin A. N., Isaeva A. V. Medicinskij Vestnik Severnogo Kavkaza. – Medical News of North Caucasus. 2013;8 (2):30-33.
5. Chepurnoy G. I., Katsupeev V. B. A Single-Row Suture in the Abdominal Anastomoses in Children. Rostov on Don; 2014. 216 p.
Keywords: congenital anomaly of extra-hepatic bile ducts, cholecysto-jejunoanastomosis, children