310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The approaches to the interpretation of accreditation results are discussed in order to improve the quality of medical education. The interpretation is proposed to be based on the data of subjects obtained during the accreditation of health professionals and considered in the context of choosing key areas of work in medical universities to improve the quality of studied outcomes. The basis for the selection of these areas is proposed to put information on the labor functions of professional standards not mastered by graduates. To minimize the amount of information on the development of labor functions, the basis of this study was the results of testing conducted in March 2019 on a representative sample of 6-year students from 6 medical universities in Russia.
1. Zvonnikov V. I., Chelyshkova M. B. Quality assessment of learning outcome by attestation: competency-based approach (second edition, revised and supplemented). Moscow: «Logos», 2012. (In Russ.).
2. Zvonnikov V. I., Chelyshkova M. B. Modern assessment means for learning outcome: Learning aid. Moscow: «Academy», 2014. (In Russ.).
3. J. Hattie. Visible learning: synthesis of the results of more than 50 000 studies covering more than 86 million schoolchildren / edited by Zagvozdkina V. K., Khamrayeva E. A. Moscow: «National Education», 2017. (In Russ.).
4. Computerized Multistage Testing. Theory and Applications. Ed. by D. Yan, A. von Davier, C. Lewis. CRCPress, 2014.
5. Kulichenko V. P., Blashentseva S. A. Quality of medical education as a basis for development of the healthcare sector. Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra Rossyskoy akademii nauk. – Proceedings of Samara Scientific Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2010;3(2):310-313. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/kachestvo-meditsinskogo-obrazovaniya-kak-osnova-razvitiya-otrasli-zdravoohraneniya/viewer. Accessed June 21, 2020. (In Russ.).
6. Malygin A. A. Modern educational testing formats. Vysshee obrazovanie segodnya. – Higher education today. 2018;6:15-18. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.25586/RNU.HET.18.06.P.15
7. Svistunov A. A., Shykh E. V., Sizova Zh. M. Independent assessment of professional qualifications of specialists of medicobiological and pharmaceutical branch – the important component of continuous professional medical education. Diagnosticheskaya i intervencionnaya radiologiya. – Diagnostic and interventional radiology. 2013;7(2):23-27. (In Russ.).
8. Sizova Zh. M., Tregubov V. N. The formation of an individual trajectory of the medical specialist’s self-education in the continuing medical education system. Medicinskoe obrazovanie i professional’noe razvitie. – Medical education and professional development. 2014;4:22-25. (In Russ.).
9. Chuprova D. V. Quality management in higher medical education. Vestnik
Buryatskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. – Bulletin of Buryat State University. 2011;1:184-188. Available at: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/menedzhment-kachestva-v-sfere-vysshego-meditsinskogo-obrazovaniya . Accessed Jule 10, 2020. (In Russ.).
10. Kersting M., Hornke L. F. Improving the quality of proficiency assessment: the German standardization approach. Psychology Science. 2006;48(1):85-98.
11. Kogan M. (Eds.) Evaluating Higher Education. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 1998.
12. Reznikov V. E. Medical education: a key word – quality. Higher Education Discovery. 2011;51. Available at: http://www.akvobr.ru/medicinskoe_obrazovanie_ kluchevoe_slovo_kachestvo.html
13. McKinley R. K., Fraser R. C., Van Der Vleuten C., Hastings A. M. Formative assessment of the consultation performance of medical students in the setting of general practice using a modified version of the Leicester Assessment Package. Medical Education. 2000;34:573-579. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2923.2000.00490
14. Naydenova N.N. Formation of representative samples. Moscow: «Logos», 2003. (In Russ.).
15. Dorozhkin E. M., Chelyshkova M. B., Malygin A. A., Toymentseva I. A., Anopchenko T. Y. Innovative approaches to increasing the student assessment procedures effectiveness. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education. 2016;11(14):7129-7144.
16. Semenova T., Sizova Sh., Chelyshkova M., Dorozhkin Е., Malygin A. Fairness and Quality of Data in Healthcare Professionals’ Accreditation. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods. Available at: www.mjltm.org. Accessed December 10, 2018.
17. Objective Structured Clinical Examination. М.: «GEOTAR MEDIA», 2015. (In Russ.). Available at: http://www.geotar-med.ru/ru/pages/working.html.
Keywords: аccreditation, sampling, histogram, quality of medical education, labor functions