310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Vadim Petrovich Mikhin; Victoria Nikolaevna Korobova; Alexander Vladimirovich Kharchenko; Marina Alexandrovna Chernyatina; Nikolay Ilyich Gromnatsky; Vladimir Anatolievich Vygodin; Sergey Mikhailovich Ledovsky; Andrey Borisovich Kayushnikov;
Peculiarities of functional state (FS) in 197 patients (aged 40–65 years old) with an acute coronary pathology was assessed by the Dynamics-Omega-M software and hardware system. It was revealed that at hospital and post-hospital rehabilitation, the parameters of FS in patients with acute coronary pathology were under the norm. However, the number of differences was registered between the 3rd day and 6th months of the study in values of parameters of adaptation of the cardiovascular system (A), central regulation (C), and the integral index of health (H) between patients with unstable angina and acute myocardial infarction. Dynamic changes during the period of rehabilitation were unidirectional and manifested in an increase of the values of A, C, D, H parameters and a decrease in B parameter in patients with both unstable angina and acute myocardial infarction. Keywords: unstable angina, acute myocardial infarction, functional state, software and hardware complex «DynamicsOmega-M»
1. Bokeriya L. A., Gudkova R. G. Diseases of the circulatory system and cardiovascular surgery in the Russian Federation. Condition and problems. Analiticheskij vestnik. – Analytical Bulletin. 2015;597(44):9-18. (In Russ.).
2. Gal’ceva N. V. Rehabilitation in cardiology and cardiosurgery. Klinicist. – Clinician. 2015;9(2):13-22. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.17 650/1818-8338-2015-9-2-13-22
3. Podushkina I. V., Kvasov S. E., Abanin A. M., Matveeva V. V., Shchedriviy A. V. Meta-analysis of possibilities of using software-hardware complexes for the study and evaluation of functional organism reserves of the people having dangerous jobs. Medicinskij al’manah. – Medical almanac. 2016;1(41):10-13. (In Russ.).
4. Baevsky R. М., Berseneva A. P. Pre-nosology diagnostics. Cardiometry. 2017;10:55-63.
5. GutkaV. O., Sukharev A. V., Patrushev A. V. Method of individual adaptive biofeedback in the treatment of atopic dermatitis. Mezhdunarodnyj nauchno-issledovatel’skij zhurnal. – International Research Journal. 2016;10-4(52):68-72. https://doi.org/10.18454/IRJ.2016.52.103
6. Hamm C. W., Bassand J. P., Agewall S., Bax J., Boersma E. [et al.]. European Society of Cardiology. [ESC guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation. The Task Force for the management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC)]. G. Ital. Cardiol. (Rome). 2012;13- 3:171-228. https://doi.org/10.1714/1038.11322.
7. Mikhin V. P., Korobova V. N., Kharchenko A. V., Chernjatina M. A., Gromnackiy N. I. [et al.]. Features of the functional state of patients with acute coronary pathology and the impact on them of the level of physical rehabilitation at the time of discharge. Nauchnye vedomosti BelGU. Serija: Medicina. Farmacija. – Scientific reports of BelSU. Series: Medicine. Pharmacy. 2018;41(3):400-410. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.18413/2075-4728-2018-41-3-400-409
8. Substantiation of the hardware and software methods intended for screening and diagnosis of internal diseases and for assessing the effectiveness of therapeutic and prophylactic measures in the system of medical examination of servicemen and retirees of the Ministry of Defense: a report on the scientific-research. work. SPb: VMA, 2002:77. (In Russ.).
9. Mikhin V. P., Korobova V. N., Kharchenko A. V., Chernjatina M. A., Spasskiy A. A. [et al.]. Heart rate variability parameters¢ values with the use of short-term records in patients with acute coronary pathology in hospitaland post-hospital rehabilitation. Vestnik VolgGMU. – Bulletin of Volgograd State Medical University. 2018; 10. (2):39-43. https://doi.org/10.19163/1994-9480-2018-2(66)-39-43
10. Lysenkova N. O., Rumyancev N. O., Zhilina A. N., Kratnov A. E. The influence of autonomic nervous regulation on the development of cardiac arrhythmias in patients with coronary heart disease. Mezhdunarodnyj nauchno-issledovatel’skij zhurnal. – International Research Journal. 2016;5(47):163- 166. (In Russ.).
Keywords: unstable angina, acute myocardial infarction, functional state, software and hardware complex «DynamicsOmega-M»