310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The complex functional study of vascular stiffness of young people with decompensated focal infection at the preoperative stage of their treatment was performed. The main group included 52 patients with chronic decompensated tonsillitis and the control group included 76 young people without focal chronic infection. Both groups did not differ in age, sex and profile of traditional risk factors. The parameters of Central and peripheral hemodynamics and vascular rigidity were registered using non-invasive instrumentation BPLab («Petr Telegin», Nizhny Novgorod) with the support of Vasotens Office programs. This software involves an extended assessment of the functioning of the aorta and peripheral arteries. Statistical analysis of the data was performed using the software «SPSS Statistics 17.0». Data from of the analysis of the cardiovascular system in young people in terms of assessing vascular stiffness of the central and peripheral arteries showed a decrease in the tightelastic potential of the aorta and brachial arteries. However, more pronounced changes concerned the aorta. The signs of some decrease in myocardial contractile function are also revealed. The information obtained is useful when conducting preventive, predictive, personalized events among young people in order to increase participation on the part of the doctor and the subject.
1. Piepoli M. F., Hoes A. W., Agewall S. [et al.]. 2016 European Guidelines on cardiovascular disease prevention in clinical practice. Euroр. Heart J. 2016;37:2315-2381. https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehw106
2. Sharipova E. V., Babachenko I. V., Levina A. S. The defeat of the cardiovascular system in viral infections. Zhur-nal infektologii. – Journal of Infectology. 2017;9(4):14-23. (In Russ.)]. https://doi.org/10.22625/2072-6732-2017-9-4-14-23
3. KupryushinA.S., Chudaeva D. G., Fedorova M. G., Latynova I. V., Vishnyakova Zh. S. [et al.]. Modern issue on the role of microorganisms in the induction and the development of atherosclerosis. Saratovskij nauchno-medicinskij zhurnal. – Saratov Journal of Medical Scientific Research. 2016;12(2):113-117. (In Russ.).
4. Pavlov O. N. The role of infection in pathogenesis of atherogenous inflammatory process. Klinicist. – Clinician. 2014;1:9-13. (In Russ.).
5. Bojcov S. A., Drapkina O. M., Kalinina A. M., Ipatov P. V., Vergazova E. K. [et al.]. Organization of medical examination of certain groups of the adult population. Methodological recommendations on practical implementation of the order MZ Russian Federation from 26.10.2017, № 869n. М., 2017. (In Russ.).
6. Balanova Yu. A., Imaeva A. E., Koncevaya A. V., Shal’nova S. A., Deev A. D. [et al.]. Epidemiological monitoring of risk factors for chronic noncommunicable diseases in practical health care at the regional level. Methodical recommendation. М., 2016. (In Russ.).
7. Evsevieva M. E., Kumukova Z. V. Peculiarities of psychological status in persons of young age with signs of arterial hypertension. Russian psychiatric magazine. – Russian Psychiatric Journal. 2007;3:53-57. (In Russ.).
8. Vasyuk Yu. A. Agreed opinion of Russian experts on arterial stiffness assessment in clinical practice. Kardiovaskulyarnaya terapiya i profilaktika. – Cardiovascular therapy and prevention. 2016;2:4-19. (In Russ.).
9. Musher D. M., Abers M. S., Corrales-Medina V. F. Acute Infection and Myocardial Infarction. N. Engl. J. Med. 2019;380:171-176.
10. Ott S. J. Detection of diverse bacterial signatures in atherosclerotic lesions of patients with coronary heart disease. Circulation. 2006;113:929-937.
11. Burgner D. P. Infection-related hospitalisation in childhood and adult metabolic outcomes. Pediatrics. 2015;136:554- 562.
12. Dratva J., Caviezel S., Schaffner E. [et al.]. Infectious diseases are associated with carotid intima media thickness in adolescence. Atherosclerosis. 2015;243:609-615.
13. Karpov A. M., Rvachyova A. V., Shogenova M. H., Zhetisheva R. A., Masenko V. P., Naumov V. G. Modern ideas about the immuno-inflammatory mechanisms of atherosclerosis. Ateroskleroz i dislipidemii. – Atherosclerosis and dyslipidemia. 2014;1:25-30. (In Russ.).
14. Tereshchenko S. N. Clinical guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of myocarditis. Evrazijskij kardiologicheskij zhurnal. – Eurasian Cardiology Journal. 2015;3:5-17. (In Russ.).
15. Goluhova E. Z., Shomahov R. A. Inflammatory myocardial diseases: etiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment (based on the recommendations of the American and European societies of cardiology). Kreativnaya kardiologiya. – Creative cardiology. 2015;4:46-52. (In Russ.).
16. Evsev’eva M. E., Koshel’ V. I., Eryomin M. V., Gal’kova I. Yu., Rusidi A. V. [et al.]. Screening of students ‘ health resources and formation of intra-University preventive environment: clinical, educational and pedagogical aspects. Medicinskii vestnik Severnogo Kavkaza. – Medical News of North Caucasus. 2015;1(37):64-69. (In Russ.).
Keywords: chronic focal infection, vascular stiffness, young men