310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The frequencies of alleles and genotypes of polymorphic loci of angiotensin receptor 1 (AGTR1, rs5186 (1166A/C)), angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE, (Ins-Del)) receptor of angiotensin the second type (AGTR2, -1332A/G, rs1403543 (G1675A)), angiotenzinogen (AGT, rs4762 (Thr174Met)) were studied in 95 children. No association of CKD progression with ACE and AGT genes polymorphisms was found out. Children with end-stage CKD were carriers of the mutant forms AGTR1 and AGTR2. In cases of CKD of the second stage and above, a significant increase in the carriage of the C allele of the polymorphic variant of the AGTR1 gene was noted.
1. Chiu H. L., Tangri N., Djurdiev O., Helen H. L., Barrett B. J. [et al.]. Perceptions of prognostic risks in chronic kidney disease: a national survey. Can. J. Kidney Health Dis. 2015;2:53. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40697-015-0088-z
2. Capone V. P., Morello W., Taroni F., Montini G. Genetics of congenital anomalies of the kidney and urinary tract: the current state of play. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2017;18:796. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms18040796
3. Daminova M. A. Chronic kidney disease in children: etiology, classification and progression factors. Vestnik sovremennoj klinicheskoj mediciny. – Bulletin of modern clinical medicine. 2016;9(2):36-41. (In Russ.).
4. Gribouval O., Gonzales M., Neuhaus T., Aziza J., Bieth E. [et al.]. Mutations in genes in the renin-angiotensin system are associated with autosomal recessive tubular dysgenesis. Nature Genetics. 2005;37:964-968. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajhg.2009.07.010
5. Sedashkina O. A., Makoveckaja T. A., Pechkurov D. V. The role of some genetic factors in the progression of chronic kidney disease in children. Prakticheskaja medicina. – Practical medicine. 2015;7:72-77. (In Russ.).
6. Sharnova Zh. P., Tihomirov E. E., Cygin A. N. Gene polymorphism of the reninangiotensin system in nephrotic syndrome in children. Pediatricheskaja farmakologija. – Pediatric pharmacology. 2006;3(4):10-17. (In Russ.).
7. KDIGO 2012 clinical practice guideline for the evaluation and management of chronic kidney disease. Kidney International. Supll. 2013;(1):163. https://doi.org/10.1038/kisup.2012.46
Keywords: chronic kidney disease, children, genes of renin-angiotensin system, polymorphism