310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
In patients with chronic purulent rhinosinusitis and chronic purulent-polypous rhinosinusitis, a nasal secretion was collected. In the obtained material, coagulological activity, the effect of «recoil» of tissue factor (TF) by monocytes, as well as the level of aAb to thrombin were studied. It was established that the nasal secret contains procoagulant substances that canreduce the time of recalcification of donor plasma, thrombin and prothrombin time, and APTT. The main compound causing these shifts is TF synthesized by monocytes of the nasal mucosa. Lavages from the nasal cavity contain tissue plasminogen activator.
1. Gadjimirzaev G. A., Tulkin V. N., Gadjimirzaeva R. G. Epistaxis. Market watch and your own experience. Rossijskaya otorinolaringologiya. – Russian Otorhinolaryngology. 2014;72(5):96-110. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.18411/lj2016-4-43
2. Kravchuk A. P., Ognev S. Yu., Chernykh B. V. Efficiency of application of glucocorticoids in therapy of chronic polyposis rhinosinusitis. Rossijskaja rinologija. – Russian Rhinology. 2008;16(2):43-47. (In Russ.).
3. Moshetova L. K., Kosyrev A. B., Tsikhonchuk T. V. Аssessment of regional fibrinolytic activity of tear fluid by determining the levels of d-dimer in patients with retinal vein occlusion. Oftal’mologicheskie vedomosti. – Ophtalmology journal. 2016;9(4):18-29. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.17816/OV9418-29
4. Domanova E. T., Tsybikov N. N., Zobnin V. V. Fibrine actity of а-defensines in chronic periodontal diseases. Sibirskij medicinskij zhurnal. – Siberian Medical Journal. 2011;106(7):114-117. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.23670/IRJ.2017.55.034
5. Kuznik B. I., Tsybikov N. N. Immune mechanism of hemostasis regulation: role of catalytic autoantibodies- abzymes. Tromboz, gemostaz i reologija. – Thrombosis, hemostasis and rheology. 2011;3(47):3-17.
6. Kuznik B. I. Cellular and molecular mechanisms of regulation of the homeostasis system in norm and pathology. Chita: Express publishing, 2010. (In Russ.).
7. Ignatov M. Yu., Tsybikov N. N., Domanova E. T., Maslo E. Yu. Activity of neutrophils incubed with mouth and stomach fluids in inflammatory diseases of the maxillofacial region. Zabajkal’skij medicinskij vestnik. – Transbaikalian Medical Bulletin. 2010;1:40-43. (In Russ.)
Keywords: nasal secretion, tissue factor (also called platelet tissue factor, factor III), thrombin, rhinosinusitis