310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
[Notes from practice]
Aslamhon Makhmudovich Sharipov; Saidkhassan Magomedovich Bataev; Kholnazar Amonovich Giyosov; Imatihudo Dodovich Sayfulloev; Alisher Radjabovich Zoirov; Rosa Khurmatovna Shangareyeva;
Herein, we present a clinical observation of a child with complicated pulmonary echinococcosis. The patient had experienced difficulties with diagnosis, and he was unsuccessfully treated for chronic pneumonia over 1.5 years in a clinic and various hospitals. The description of this case indicates the importance of detailed history taking and obligatory diagnostic tracheobronchoscopy because the radiological signs in cases of a complicated hydatid cyst in the lung in children may be uninformative.
1. Ibodov H. I., Sharipov A. M. The choice of method of surgical treatment of children with pulmonary echinococcosis.Pediatric Surgery (Russia). 2010;(6):18-21.
2. Razumovsky A. Yu., Sharipov A. M., Bataev S. M., Alkhasov A. B., Yusupov B. Kh. [et al.] The choice of surgical access in the treatment of lung hydatidosis in children. Khirurgiya. Zhurnal imeni N. I. Pirogova. – Pirogov Russian Journal of Surgery. 2013;(11):24-28.
3. Shangaraeva R. Kh., IshimovSh. S. Recurrent pulmonary Hydatid cyst in children. Khirurgiya. Zhurnal imeni N. I. Pirogova.– Pirogov Russian Journal of Surgery. 2012;(3):18-24.
4. Chernousov A. F., Musaev G. H., Abarshalina M. V. Modern methods of surgical treatment of combined Hydatid cyst of the lung and liver in children. Khirurgiya. Zhurnal imeni N. I. Pirogova. – Pirogov Russian Journal of Surgery. 2012;(7):12-18.
5. Minaev S. V., Razin M. P., Axelrov M. A., Aydemirov A. N., Shamsiev A. M. [et al.] Hydatid cyst morbidity in endemic regions of countries of the community of independent states: a multicenter study. Medical News of North Caucasus. 2018;13(3):453-458. https://doi.org/10.14300/mnnc.2018.13076
6. Razumovsky A. Yu.. Sharipov A. M., Bataev S. M.. Alkhasov A. B., Yusupov B. Kh. [et al.] The results of endovideosurgery operations in the treatment of Hydatid cyst of the lung in children. Pediatric Surgery (Russia). 2015;(4):4-8.
7. Pulatov A. T. Echinococcosis in childhood. Moscow:Medicine, 2004.
8. Khasanov R. A., Matkasymov M. M., Toktakhunov U. T., Mirzakulov D. S., Kalmatov R. K. Surgical treatment of the complicated echinococcosis of the lung with breakthrough in bronch. Sovremennie problemi nauki i obrozovaniya. 2017;(4). Available at: http://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=26644
9. Minaev S. V., Gerasimenko I. N., Kirgizov I. V., Shamsiev A. M., Bykov N. I. [et al.] Laparoscopic Treatment in Children with Hydatid Cyst of the Liver. World J. Surg. 2017;41(12):3218-3223. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00268-017-4129-x
Keywords: complicated hydatid cyst, lung, surgery, children