310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Subepicardial branchings of circumflex branch of left coronary artery were studied on 35 hearts as well as 50 lifetime coronarographies in people from 36 to 74 years old with different variants of branching of the coronary arteries in norm and in myocardial infarction.
The results of a comparative analysis of the values of the total cross-sectional area of the circumflex branch of humans in the second period of mature age and elderly age with left, right, and uniform variants of coronary branching without disturbing the blood flow and pathology were introduced.
1. Nalluri H. B., Mohammed A. A., Leela V. Anatomic variability of coronary ostia in adult human cadaveric hearts. Int. J. Anat. Res. 2016;4(1):1321-1325. http://doi.org/10.16965/ijor.2016.110
2. Alysheva Ye. V., Lezhnina O. Yu., Korobkeyev A. A., Monastyrskaya I. A. Prostranstvennoye vzaimoraspolozheniye koronarnykh artery i ven serdtsa. Morfologiya. – Morphology. 2016;149(3):17. (In Russ.).
3. Wu H., Kassab G. S., Tan W., Huo Y. Flow velocity is relatively uniform in the coronary sinusal venous tree: Structurefunction relation. J. Appl. Physiol. 2017;122(1):60-67.
4. Juan Y.-H., Tsay P.-K., Shen W.-C., Yeh C. S., Wen M.-S. [et al.]. Comparison of the Left Main Coronary Bifurcating Angle among Patients with Normal, Non-significantly and Significantly Stenosed Left Coronary Arteries. Sci. Rep. 2017;7(1):1515. http://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-01679-3
5. Chiastra C., Gallo D., Tasso P., Iannaccone F., Migliavacca F. [et al.]. Healthy and diseased coronary bifurcation geometries influence near-wall and intravascular flow: A computational exploration of the hemodynamic risk. J. Biomech. 2017;58:79-88. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbiomech.2017.04.016Get
Keywords: circumflex branch, variants of branching of coronary arteries, total cross-sectional area, the second period of mature age, elderly age