310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The morphological features, proliferative activity and flexibility of rat mesenchymal multipotent stem cells (MSC) bonemarrow derived and isolated from the adipose tissue stromal-vascular fraction were evaluated. MMSCs were verified by the negative CD 34 and the positive CD 90, and by induced differentiation. Cells proliferative activity was evaluated by Ki-67 cytochemical staining with qualitative measurement of the luminescence intensity. XTT reagent was used to study the comparative cell populations’ viability on decellularized rat oesophageal and diaphragm matrices, obtained by detergent-enzymatic method. The cytotoxic properties of the scaffolds and cell lines viability at recellularization of decellularized rat esophagus and diaphragm matrices were evaluated by quantitating the percentage of metabolically active cells. Taking into account the obtained data, the most optimal cell fraction for biological scaffolds recellularization was selected.
1. Kuevda E. V., Gubareva E. A., Sotnichenko A. S., Gumenyuk I. S., Gilevich I. V. [et al.]. Experience of perfusion recellularization of biological lung scaffold in rats. Vestnik transplantologii i iskusstvennyih organov. – Russian Journal of Transplantology and
Artificial Organs. 2016;18(1):38-44. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.15825/1995-1191-2016-1-38-44
2. Semenova V. M., Lisianiy M. I., Stayno L. P., Belska L. M., Yegorova D. М. Proliferative and differentiated potential of mesenchymal stem cells from adipose tissue under cultivation conditions. Ukrayinskiy neyrohirurgichniy zhurnal. – Ukranian neurosurgical journal. 2014;(3):24-29. (In Russ.).
3. Badylak S. F., Taylor D., Uygun K. Whole-organ tissue engineering: decellularization and recellularization of three-dimensional matrix scaffolds. Annual Review of Biomedical Engineering. 2011;(13):27-53. http://doi.org/10.1146/annurev-bioeng-071910-124743
4. Shi J., Liang J., Guo B., Zhang Y., Hui Q. [et al.]. Adiposederived stem cells cocultured with chondrocytes promote the proliferation of chondrocytes. Stem Cells International. 2017;2017:1-18. http://doi.org/10.1155/2017/1709582
5. Zafranskaya M. M., Lamouskaya N. V., Nizheharodava D. B., Yurkevich M. Yu., Bagatka S. S. [et al.]. Morphology, growth kinetics and cell phenotype of bone marrow and adipose tissue derived mesenchymal stem cells. Immunopatologiya, allergologiya, infektologiya. Immunopathology, allergology, infectology. 2010;(4):86-93. (In Russ.).
6. Conconi M. T., De Coppi P., Bellini S., Zara G., Sabatti M. [et al.]. Homologous muscle acellular matrix seeded with autologous myoblasts as a tissue-engineering approach to abdominal wall-defect repair. Biomaterials.2005;(15):2567-2574. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.biomaterials.2004.07.035
7. Kern S., Eichler H., Stoeve J., Klubar H., Bieback K. Comparative analysis of mesenchymal stem cells from bone marrow, umbilical cord blood, or adipose tissue. Stem Cells. 2006;(24):1294-1301. http://doi.org/10.1634/stemcells.2005-0342
8. Gubareva E. A., Sjöqvist S., Gilevich I. V., Sotnichenko A. S., Kuevda E. V. [et al.]. Orthotopic transplantation of a tissue engineered diaphragm in rats. Biomaterials.
9. Bagaeva V. V., Popova V. M., Pashkova G. S., Isadzhanyan K. E., Nikitin V. V. [et al.]. The
study the efficacy and safety of antimicrobial agents. Nauchno-prakticheskiy zhurnal Issledovaniya i praktika v Meditsine. – Research practical medicine journal. 2015;(2):35-42. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.17709/2409-2231-2015-2-3-35-42
Keywords: mesenchymal stem cells, biological scaffolds, cytotoxicity, adipose tissue, bone marrow