310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The peculiarities of the perinatal period and their connection with the polymorphism of the genes of predisposition to thrombosis in 97 adolescents with essential arterial hypertension (EAH) were studied. The patients were divided into groups according to the presence/absence of prothrombotic changes (PC) of hemostasis. The group without PC was 60 teenagers, with PC – 37 teenagers. It was determined that patients with EAH and PC have the highest frequency of complications of the perinatal period. The association of C677T polymorphism of the 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene with the development of PC in EAH is shown. The connection between the peculiarities of the perinatal period in adolescents with EAH and the polymorphism of the genes of predisposition to thrombosis was established. Among statistically significant carriers of risk genotypes C/T and T/T, statistically significant differences were obtained in such indicators as complicated pregnancy, the threat of interruption of the second half of pregnancy, late gestosis, chronic intrauterine hypoxia the fetus. Given multifactoriality of hemostasis changes in pediatric patients with cardiovascular pathology, it is necessary to continue conducting scientific research in this field to develop approaches to the prevention and treatment of such conditions from the standpoint of personalized medicine.
1. Kuzmenko G. N., Nazarov S. B. Parameters of plasma hemostasis in children born on the 35-36th week of gestation. Rossijskij vestnik perinatologii i pediatrii. – Russian journal of Perinatology and Pediatrics. 2015;1:38-43. (In Russ.).
2. Will A. Neonatal haemostasis and the management of neonatal thrombosis. Br. J. Haematol. 2015;169(3):324-332. https://doi.org/10.1111/bjh.13301
3. Berezhanskaya S. B., Todorova A. S., Lukyanova E. A., Kaushanskaya E. Ya., Chernykh A. G. Evaluation of the state of hemostasis in newborns with perinatal hypoxic damage of the central nervous system by the method of thromboelastography. Nauchnoe obozrenie. Medicinskie nauki. – Scientific review. Medical science. 2015;1:77-77. (In Russ.).
4. Golub I. E., Zarubin A. A., Miheeva N. I., Vanjarkina A. S., Ivanova O. G. The Effect of Severe Birth Asphyxia on the Hemostasis System in Newborns During the First Hour of Life. Obshhaja reanimatologija. – General resuscitation. 2017;13(1):17-23. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.15360/1813-9779-2017-1-17-23
5. Derevtsov V. V. Some aspects of the health status of children born with different types of intrauterine growth retardation in the early neonatal period. Kazanskij medicinskij zhurnal. – Kazan medical journal. 2017;1:44-52. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.17750/KMJ2017-44
6. Dorofeeva E. I., Demihov V. G., Demihova E. V., Skobin V. B., Zharov I. A. [et al.]. Features of hemostasis in newborns. Tromboz, gemostaz i reologija. – Thrombosis, hemostasis and rheology. 2013;53(1):44-47. (In Russ.).
7. Ivanov D. O., Kozlova L. V., Derevtsov V. V. Vegetative status and adaptation in infants who had different types of intrauterine growth retardation. Pediatr. – Рediatrist. 2017;8(2):15-23. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.17816/PED8215-23
8. Kenenbaeva S. M., Narymbaeva D. T., Tikunova E. V., Ospanova Zh. B., Abdullaeva G. M. [et al.]. Features of the neonatal period in term infants with delayed intrauterine development. Vestnik KazNMU. – Bulletin Of KazNMU. 2013;1:35- 38. (In Russ.).
9. Pogodina A. V., Dolgih V. V., Rychkova L. V. Uric acid and cardiometabolic risk factors for hypertension in adolescents. Kardiologija. – Сardiology. 2014;54(7):36-42. (In Russ.).
10. Kolesnikova L., Dzyatkovskaya E., Rychkova L., Polyakov V. New approaches to identifying children of psychosomatic disorders risk group. Procedia. – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015;214:882-889. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.11.745
11. Leonova E. Ju., Sinjakin O. Ju. Features of the system of hemostasis in newborns. Ohrana materinstva i detstva. – Protection of motherhood and childhood. 2016;2(28):76-81. (In Russ.).
12. Avramenko T. V., Kolomijchenko T. V., Janjuta S. M. Endothelial dysfunction as a risk factor for perinatal complications in hypertension. Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal pediatrii, akusherstva i ginekologii. –International journal of Pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology. 2013;3(1):89-93. (In Russ.).
13. Belousova T. V., Marinkin I. O., Pljushkin V. A., Leonova A. A. Interrelations in the mother-placenta- child system in the state of thrombotic readiness and hematogenous thrombophilia. Bjulleten’ sibirskoj mediciny. – Bulletin of Siberian medicine. 2016;15(5):5-15. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.20538/1682-0363-2016-5-5-15
14. Momot A. P. The problem of thrombophilia in clinical practice. Rossijskij zhurnal detskoj gematologii i onkologii. – Russian journal of pediatric Hematology and Oncology. 2015;1:36-48. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.17650/2311-1267-2015-1-36-48
15. Strozenko L. A., Gordeev V. V., Lobanov Ju. F., Rjabinina E. A., Momot A. P. [et al.]. Methodology for the formation of a group of high thrombogenic risk in adolescents in the Altai Territory. Tromboz, gemostaz i reologija. – Thrombosis, hemostasis and rheology. 2013;4:45-50. (In Russ.).
16. Frank Rühle, Monika Stoll PhD. Genetic factors in pediatric venous thromboembolism. Thrombosis Research. 2017;51(1):97-99. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0049-3848(17)30077-4
Keywords: hemostasis, polymorphisms of genes, essential arterial hypertension, adolescents