310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Overall, 60 patients, aged 45–55, with simple (n=30) or complex endometrial hyperplasia (n=30) with no signs of atypia associated with chonic endometritis underwent a complex clinical and laboratory assessment in this study. The study of the state of autoimmunity in surveyed patients was characterized by the imbalance of its performance (reduction profiles of autoantibodies to double-stranded DNA; raising of the profile of autoantibodies to the Fc-fragment, collagen and SPR-06), that could be one of the diagnostic criteria of morphological and functional failure of the endometrium. The two-stage therapy of chronic endometritis contributed to a statistically significant increase in the profile of autoantibodies to double-stranded DNA and a significant decrease in the level of autoantibodies to the Fc-fragment, collagen and SPR-06 (p<0.05), which corresponded with the results of morphological studies and proved the recovery of the morphofunctional potential of the endometrium. This has improved treatment outcomes and the effectiveness of hormonal therapy of endometrial hyperplasia in perimenopause.
1. Dumanovskaya M. R., Chernukha G. E., Asaturova A. V., Kogan E. А. Frequency of detection and structure of endometrial hyperplasia at different ages. Akusherstvo i ginekologia. – Obstetrics and gynecology. 2015;3:40- 44. (In Russ.).
2. Poletaev A. B. Phiziologicheskaya immunologiya (estestvennye autoantitela i problemy nanomeditsyny). М.: Мiklosh; 2015. (In Russ.).
3. Sheshukova N. A., Makarov I. O., Phomina M. N. Akusherstvo i ginekologia. – Obstetrics and gynecology. 2011;4:16-21. (In Russ.).
4. Doraiswami S., Johnson T., Rao S., Rajkumar A., Vijayarahavan J. [et al.]. Study of endometrial pathology in abnormal uterine bleeding. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. India. 2011;61(4):426-430.
5. Mesci-Haftaci S., Ankarali H., Yavuzcan A., Caglar M. Endometrial curettage in abnormal uterine bleeding and efficacy of progestins for control in cases of hyperplasia. Asian Pac. J. Cancer Prev. 2014;15(8): 3737-3740.
6. Ozdemir S., Batmaz G., Ates S., Celik C., Incesu F. [et al.]. Relation of metabolic syndrome with endometrial pathologies in patients with abnormal uterine bleeding. Gynecol. Endocrinol. 2015;12:15.
7. Sirimusika N., Peeyananjarassri K., Suphasynth Y., Wootipoom V., Kanjanapradit K. [et al.]. Management and clinical outcomes of endometrial hyperplasia during a 13-year period in Songklanagarind Hospital. J. Med. Assoc. Thai. 2014;97(3):260-266.
8. Tkachenko L. V., Sviridova N. I. Hyperplastic endometrial processes in perimenopause: a modern view of the problem. Vestnik Volgogradskogo meditsinskogo universiteta. – Journal of Volgograd State Medical University. 2013;3(47):9-15. (In Russ.).
9. Unanyan A. L., Kossovich U. M. Chronic endometritis: it is pathogenic, diagnosis, clinic and treatment. The role of antifibrosis therapy. Lechaschii vrach. – Attending physician Journal. 2012;11:35-40. (In Russ.).
10. Khashukoeva A. Z., Vodyanik N. D., Khlinova S. A., Tsomaeva E. A. Chronic endometritis – problem and solutions. Lechaschii vrach. – Attending physician Journal. 2012;3:42-45. (In Russ.).
11. Zaichik A. M., Poletaev А. B., Churilov L. P. Natural autoantibodies, immunological theories and preventive medicine. Vestnik SPbGU. – Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University. 2013;11(2):316. (In Russ.).
12. Kantemirova M. G., Lutsenko Ya. V., Abrosimova A. A., Kuzmenko L. G., Poletaev А. B. [et al.]. Features of the spectrum of cardiospecific autoantibodies in children with arrhythmias. Rossiyskyi vestnik perinatologii I pediatrii. – Russian bulletin of perinatology and pediatrics. 2010;55(2):68-72. (In Russ.).
13. Poletaev A. B. Autoantibodie to insulin receptors as biomarkers are precursors of type 2 diabetes. Terra Medica. Vserossiyskyi mezhdictsiplinarniy meditsinskiy zhurnal (SPb.). – Terra Medicа All-Russian Inerdisciplinary Medical Journal (SPb.). 2013;1:22-26. (In Russ.).
14. Konstantinidis T. G., Tsigalou C., Bisiklis A. Autoantibodies in patients with asthma: is there a link between asthma and autoimmunity? Int. J. Immunological Studies. 2012;4(1):376-387.
Keywords: endometrial hyperplastic processes, chonic endometritis, autoantibodies