310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Fifty five patients with dystrophic bone cysts were included in the study, where 30 of them underwent an original operation of bone grafting with finely granulated titanium nickelide. Clinical and radiological effectiveness of this method of treatment in the early rehabilitation period and with remote monitoring was demonstrated. The clinical effect was characterized as good in 96.6 % of patients during the observation period. Clinical experience shows that the application of the method of treatment of dystrophic bone cysts through plastics with titanium nickelide granules gives more positive results in comparison with the traditional method.
1. Shelyakin V. E. The evolution of views on the treatment of bone cyst in children. Modern problems of science and education. 2015;(5): Available at: http://www.scienceeducation. ru/ru/article/view?id=21566. Date of the application: 17.09.2018.
2. Biomaterials and new medicine technologies. Ed. V. E. Gunter. Tomsk: NPP MIC, 2014:342.
3. Khodorenko V. N., Monogenov А. N., Gunter V. E. Porous titanium nikelid implants. International conference materials «Novie materiali v medicine». Krasnoyarsk, 2000.
4. Irianov Y. M., Diuriagina O. V., Karaseva T. Y., Karasev Е. А. The osteoplastic effectiveness of the implants made of mesh titanium nickelide constructs. Bosn. J. Basic Med. Sci. 2014;14(1):4-7. https://doi.org/10.17305/bjbms.2014.2284
5. Shtofin А. S., Shegolev М. B., Trushin P. V., Golovnev V. А., Golovnev А. V. [et al.] Application of porous titanium nickelide for treatment of patients with chronic osteomyelitis. Medical News of North Caucasus. 2017;12(3):281-284. https://doi.org/10.14300/mnnc.2017.12098
6. Iryanov Yu. M., Strelkov N. S., Kiryanov N. A., Dyuryagina O. V. Treatment of cavitary bone defects under implantation of the mesh structures made of titanium nickelide. Medical News of North Caucasus. 2017;12(2):152-156. https://doi.org/10.14300/mnnc.2017.12043
7. Radkevich A. A., Khodorenko V. N., Gunter V. E. Reparative osteogenesis in bone defects after restoration with porous fine-grain titanium nickelide. Implants with shape memory. 2005;(1-2):30-34.
8. Cripps M., Shirtliff M. E., Mader J. T. The treatment of osteomyelitis with hydroxyappatite antibiotic implant in a rabbit model. 8th Intersc. Conf. Antimicrobial Agents Chemother. San Diego, 1998.
9. Klimovitsky V. G., Zhilitsyn Ye. V. Treatment of bone cysts of different localization in children. Trauma. 2012;13(3):7-10.
10. Pavone V., Caff G., Di Silvestri C., Avondo S., Sessa G. Steroid injections in the treatment of humeral unicameral bone cysts: long-term follow-up and review of the literature. Eur. J. Orthop. Surg. Traumatol. 2013;(3):34- 37. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00590-013-1211-4
Keywords: dystrophic bone cysts, titanium nickelide, plastics, children