310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
A comparative assessment of the original method of DTD for skin defects closure in the lower limbs compared with traditional approaches has been made. 345 patients and injuries with skin and soft tissues defects of lower limbs were included in the analysis, out of which standard approaches were applied to the treatment of 164 patients, the original method of dosed expansion was applied to 181 patients. High clinical efficiency of the DTD was proved according to results of the analysis: reduction of term of wound decontamination and recovery of index of white blood cell count, frequency reduction of local and general complications. Also reductions of surgical interference during the period of hospital stay were specified.
1. Bajtinger V. F., Selyaninov K. V., Kurochkina O. S., Kamolov F. F., Suhinin T. U. Evolyuciya tekhnologii zakrytiya obshirnyh i glubokih myagkotkannyh defektov tela cheloveka. Voprosy rekonstruktivnoj i plasticheskoj hirurgii. – Questions of reconstructive and plastic surgery. 2018;1(64):5-14.
2. Kulakova K. V., Bugrov S. N., Alejnik D. Y. A., Charykova I. N., Sidorova T. I. [et al.] Kletochno-tkanevye kompleksy dlya vosstanovleniya defektov kozhnogo pokrova. Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal prikladnyh i fundamental’nyh issledovanij. – International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research. 2016;4(4):703-706.
3. Bogdanov A. N., Parshin M. S., Ovdenko A. G. Lechenie bol’nyh s obshirnymi ranevymi defektami konechnostej metodom apparatnoj nitevoj dozirovannoj dermotenzii. Zdorov’e – osnova chelovecheskogo potenciala: problem i puti ih resheniya. – Health – the basis of human potential: problems and ways to solve them. 2017;2(12):634- 637.
4. Tepole A. B., Ploch C. J., Wong J., Gosain A. K., Kuhl E. Growing skin: a computational model for skin expansion in reconstructive surgery. J. Mech. Phys. Solids. 2011;29:123-126.
5. Lei L. G., He R. X., Cheng P., Zhang J. L., Qi D. B. Free perforating flap of peroneal artery for repairing the fore foot skin defects. Zhongguo Gu Shang (China Journal of Orthopaedics and Traumatology). 2013;26(8):634-636.
6. Hagurov R. F., Aleksandrov A. V., Rybchenok V. V., Samorukova N. N., Vel’skaya Yu. I. [et al.] Primenenie metoda ballonnoj dermatenzii v detskoj rekonstruktivno-plasticheskoj hirurgii. Vestnik Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo medicinskogo universiteta. – Bulletin of the Russian State Medical University. 2016;5:34-38.
7. Aboelatta Y. A., Elshahm A., Saleh M. A., Kamel I. H., Aly H. M. Intraoperative and delayed wound approximation in closure of skin defects in different areas. J. Wound Care. 2015;24(12):600-605.
8. Katzengold R., Topaz M., Gefen A. Tissue loads applied by a novel medical device for closing large wounds. J. Tissue Viability. 2016;25(1):32-40.
9. Pyatakov S. N., Krivec D. V., Agadzhanjan D. Z. Sistema dlja lechenija obshirnyh ranevyh defektov – System for the treatment of extensive wound defects. Patent Russian Federation. № 117285, 2012.
10. Pyatakov S. N., Agadzhanjan D. Z., Fedosov S. R. Prisposoblenie dlja dermatenzii obshirnyh ranevyh poverhnostej. Patent Russian Federation. № 113464, 2012.
Keywords: skin defect, dosed expansion, lower limb, wounds closure