310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The composition of the microflora of the urogenital tract of 153 women of reproductive age with inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs was studied in the polyclinic conditions of the city of Stavropol. The study showed that the microbiocenosis of the vagina in women has a wide range of species composition, high rates of bacterial contamination, a high percentage of microbial associations.
1. Dikke G. B. Polimikrobnye associations in the etiology of inflammatory diseases of the genital organs in women. Akusherstvo i ginekologiya. – Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2017;(6):151-158. (In Russ.). https://doi:org/10.1856/aig.2017.6.151-8
2. Khryanin A. A, Reshetnikov O. V. Rational therapy of combined urogenital infections: analysis of free trends. Farmateka. – Pharmateka. 2016;(12):29-36. (In Russ.).
3. Schindlbeck C., Dziura D., Mylonas I. Diagnosis of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID): intraoperative findings and comparison of vaginal and intra-abdominal cultures. Arch. Gynecol. Obstet. 2014;289(6):1263-1269. https://doi:org/10.1007/s00404-014-3150-7
4. Sharma H., Tal R., Clark N. A. Microbiota and pelvic inflammatory disease. Semin. Reprod. Med. 2014;32(1):43-49. https://doi:org/10.1055/s-0033-1361822
5. Workowski K. A., Berman S. Sexually transmitted diseases treatment guidelines. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2010;59(12):63-67. Available at: www.cdc.gov/mmwr.
Keywords: inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs, microbiocenosis, microflora of the urogenital tract, bacterial associations