310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The effect of the drainage method on the features of the morphological microstructure of parapancreatic fatty tissue, on the dynamics of the microbial landscape and the severity of the syndrome of the systemic inflammatory response was studied in 37 patients with infected pancreatic necrosis. It was revealed that in the postoperative period in 92 % of
patients with infected pancreatonecrosis the initiating microflora changes to antibiotic-resistant hospital strains, represented mainly by Gram-negative microorganisms. Active drainage changes the structure of parapancreatic fatty tissue, which by 3.5 times (p<0.05) reduces the risk of transformation of tissue contamination into the infectious process in the source of destruction. The introduction of active drainage into the practice of surgical treatment of purulent-necrotic parapancreatitis allowed to reduce the incidence of systemic inflammatory reaction and local purulent complications in the postoperative period.
1. Fitz R. H. Acute pancreatitis: A consideration of pancreatic hemorrhage, hemorrhagic, suppurative, and gangrenous pancreatitis, and of disseminated fat necrosis. Boston Med. Surg. J. 1889;120:181-187.
2. Liao D., Qian B., Zhang Y., Wu K., Xu M. Inhibition of 5-lipoxygenase represses neutrophils activation and activates apoptosis in pancreatic tissues during acute necrotizing pancreatitis. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 2018; 498(1):79-85. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbrc.2018.02.026
3. Bendersky V. A., Mallipeddi M. K., Perez A., Pappas T. N. Necrotizing pancreatitis: challenges and solutions. Clin. Exp. Gastroenterol. 2016;31(9):345-350. https:// doi.org/10.2147/ceg.s99824
4. Firsova V. G., Parshikov V. V., Kuznecov S. S., Bugrova M. L., Jakovleva E. I. Acute pancreatitis: morphological issues in development of the disease. Annaly hirurgicheskoj gepatologii. – Annals of surgical hepatology. 2014;19(1):86-95. (in Russ.).
5. Carra S., Alberti S., Arrigo P. A., Benesch J. L. The growing world of small heat shock proteins: from structure to functions. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2017;22(4):601-611. https://doi.org/ 10.1007/s12192-017-0787-8
6. Haslbeck M., Vierling E. A first line of stress defense: small heat shock proteins and their function in protein homeostasis. J. Mol. Biol. 2015;427(7):1537-1548. https:// doi.org/ 10.1016/j.jmb.2015.02.002
Keywords: infected pancreatic necrosis, drainage, мicrobiota