310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The research is indisputable evidence of the adverse effects of pollution on the prevalence and incidence of chronic liver, gallbladder and pancreas diseases in the pediatric population.
“The method of evaluating the ecological state of the environment” is proposed, tested and introduced into clinical practice. It made it possible to estimate the ecological status of the territories, rank them in terms of pollution and to predict the effect of high levels of the environmental pollution on the formation of chronic diseases in the child population, including hepatobiliary and pancreatic diseases.
1. Vasilyeva T.G., Burmistrova T.I., Shishatskaya S.N. Materialy XVIII kongr. detskikh gastroenterologov Rossii i stran SNG. M.; 2011. Р.12-13.
2. Dotsenko V.A., Petukhov A.I., Dmitriyeva G.A. Gigiyena i sanitariya. – Hygiene and sanitary. 2005;4:38-40.
3. Onishchenko G.G. Zdravookhranenie Ros. Federatsii. – Health service Ros. Federation. 2003;1:8-10.
4. Onishchenko G.G. Immunologiya. – Immunology. 2006;6:352-355.
5. Pavlenko N.V. Materialy XIV kongr. detskikh gastroenterologov Rossii. M.; 2007. Р.174-175.
6. Shashel V.A., Nefedov P.V., Nastenko V.P. Sposob otsenki ekologicheskogo sostoyaniya okruzhayushchey sredy. Patent №2156975, G. 01 № 33/00. Opub. 27.09.2000. Byul. 27.
Keywords: ecology, liver disease, gallbladder, pancreas