310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Biochemical indices of bone remodeling in the blood serum were studied in the case of xenoimplantation of extracellular matrix into bone defects in rabbits. The material obtained by the original technology from the bone tissue of bulls, horses, rabbits was used as xenoimplants. The possibility of using complex xenon materials based on bone tissue and antibiotic was also studied. There were no significant differences in the response of various tissues and organs with xenoimplantation and alloimplantation. It was found that with xenoimplantation of a complex material on the basis of bone tissue and an antibiotic, a pronounced inflammatory reaction to implantation is observed.
1. Bjulleten’ VOZ № 310: Desjat’ vedushhih prichin smerti v mire. 2014. Available at: http://www.who.int/ mediacentre/factsheets/fs310/ru/index2.html.
2. Ismagilov M. F., Galiullin N. I., Mingaleev D. R. Nevrologicheskij vestnik. – Neurological Bulletin. 2005;XXXVII(1-2):105-107.
3. Kirilova I. A. Hirurgija pozvonochnika. – Spine surger. 2011;1:68-74.
4. Luneva S. N., Nakoskin A. N., Kovin’ka M. A. Patent RU 2495567. 29.03.2012.
5. Mironov S. P., Rodionova S. S., Andreeva T. M. Vestnik travmatologii i ortopedii. im. N. N. Priorova. – Reporter of Traumatology and Orthopedics named Priorov. 2009;1:3-6.
6. Ogorodova L. M. Tehnologicheskaja platforma «Medicina budushhego». 2013. Available at: http://2013. forinnovations.ru/_src/ForumEvents.Report/40_file/64- 62_oiforum2013_ludmila_ogorodova.pdf.
7. Ter-Asaturov G. P., Lekishvili M. V., Bigvaeva A. T. [et al.]. Cell Transplantation and Cellular Engineering. 2012;1:81- 85.
Keywords: xenograft, alkaline phosphatase, acid phosphatase, C-reactive protein, protein fractions, substitution of bone defects