310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
A comparative assessment of the original method of dosed stretching to close skin and soft tissue defects of upper limb in comparison with traditional approaches has been made. in the area of the upper limb with respect to traditional methods of treatment. The objects were 62 patients with skin and soft tissue defects of the upper limb; standard treatment approach was applied to 34 patients, 28 – by the method of dosed tissue stretching. The high clinical effect of the proposed method has been proven Reduction of wound decontamination period, of local and general complications occurrence, reduction of the treatment duration and wound healing period, as well as an improvement in the level of medical and social rehabilitation of patients were specified.
1. Bensman V. M., Pyatakov S. N., Savchenko Y. P., Elozo V. P., Agadzhanyan D. Z. Treatment of extensive wound defects in the area of a vascular bundle on the extremities. А.S. 7 MPK A 61 В 17/00, 17/56 dd. 01.2009.
2. Beschastnov V. V., Orlinskaya N. Yu., Kudykin M. N. Novosti khirurgii. – Surgery News. 2012(2):55-59.
3. Gostishchev V. K., Lipatov K. V., Komarova E. A., Kho B. O., Marakutsa E. V. Khirurgiya. – Surgery. 2009(12):19-24.
4. Gritsyuk A. A. Treatment of complicated soft tissues of the extremities. – Mistakes and complications in traumatology and orthopedics. Information of all-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation. Omsk. 2011:186-187.
5. Domnikov A. V., Koroleva A. M., Kazarezov M. V., Golovnev V. A., Israelyan A. I. Moskovsky khirurgichesky zhurnal. – Moscow surgical journal. 2009;1(5):6-11.
6. Izmajlov S. G., Beschastnov V. V. Vestnik khirurgii imeni I. I. Grekova. – Herald of surgery n. a. I. I. Grekov. 2000(2):66-70.
7. Pasichny D. A. Mezhdunarodny meditsinsky zhurnal. – The International Medical Journal. 2007;13(3):71-76.
8. Buganza Tepole A., Ploch C. J., Wong J. [et al.] J. Mech. Phys. Solids. 2011;(29):123-126.
9. Huang X., Qu X., Li Q. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2011;128(3):787-797.
10. Kirschke J., Georgas D., Sand M., Bechara F. G. J. Cutan. Med. Surg. 2013;17(6):423-425.
Keywords: skin defect, dosed stretching, upper limb, wound closure