310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The comparative analysis of the clinical profile and quality of life of 117 patients with a residual form of brucellosis and lesion of the locomotor apparatus was carried out before and after rehabilitation treatment. The joints of the lower (57.3 %) and upper (41.9 %) extremities were more often affected, combined joint damage was detected in 35 % of
cases. Extra-articular changes (cardiomyopathy) occurred in 58.9 % of patients. In patients with residual brucellosis quality of life was reduced, increased levels of anxiety and depression were more frequent in mild forms (47.9 and 60.6 % respectively). As a result of treatment there was a significant improvement in the parameters of goniometry,
life quality and psychological state of patients.
1. Agranovich N. V., Muskhadzhieva R. M., Golub’ O. G., Anopchenko A. S. Quality of life of elderly patients with osteoartrozom of brucelleznoy etiologii. The Pressing questions of geriatrics: materials of the VIII mezhregional’noy nauchno-prakticheskoy conference of doctors of primary link of health protection of the North-Caucasian federal district «Quality of life of persons of elderly and senile age is a mirror of health of population». Pyatigorsk;2016:90-93.
2. Brucellez in Russian Federation in 2010-2015: Newsletter. Moscow;2015.
3. Eremenko M. S., Agranovich N. V. Methods of rehabilitation at diseases oporno-motive vehicle for the workers of railway transporta. The Pressing questions of geriatrics. Materials of fifth conference of geriatrov of the North-Caucasian Federal district «Quality of life of persons of elderly and senile age is a mirror of health of population». Pyatigorsk;2014:94-96.
4. Zheludkov M. M. Brucellez in Russia: modern epidemiology and laboratory diagnostics. Moscow; 2009.
5. Lyapina E. P., Chesnokov I. A., Shul’dyakov A. A. Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra Rossyskoy akademii nauk. – Information of the Samara scientific center of the Russian academy of sciences. 2010;12 (1):1762-1764.
6. Novik A. A., Matveev S. A., Ionova T. I. Klinicheskaya meditsina. – Clinical Medicine. 2000;78(2):10-13.
7. Onuschenkо I. A., Petrova H. H., Vasil’ev V. V. Quality of living by of patients osteoartrozom. Materialy of the Anniversary conference, devoted the 15 year of NII of clinical and experimental revmatologii of RAMN. Volgograd;2000:105-106.
8. Starokozhko L. E., Agranovich N. V., Lapina L. M. Kurortnaja medicina. – Resort medicine. 2014;4:37-41.
9. Sergeeva I. V. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. – Modern problems of science and education. 2013; 4. Available at: www.scienceeducation. ru/110-9838.
10. Shul’dyakov A. A., Lyapina E. P., Spirin V. F. Chronicheskiy brucellez. Palmarium Academic Publishing ist ein lmprint der. Deutschland; 2012.
11. Erdes S. F., Erdes K. S. Nauchno-prakticheskaya revmatologiya. – Scientific and Practical Rheumatology. 2003;2:47-52.
Keywords: brucellosis, joint damage, quality of life, restorative treatment