310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
A complex examination of 97 patients with initial manifestations of hypertensive encephalopathy was carried out. The average age of the examined patients was 46.9±13.2 years. The mandatory selection criteria were the presence of hypertension with I or II stage AH, in patients, subjective symptoms of brain damage. The patient’s quality of life and clinical and psychological characteristics were assessed. For determining the typical features of the psychoemotional sphere, a preliminary study of the intra-group similarity among patients with hypertensive encephalopathy was conducted. It was noted that the correlation coefficients in all cases were at least 0.774 for p<0.01, which indicates the presence of intragroup similarity and the existence of a stable psychoemotional of symptom complex in this given nosological group.
1. Baev V. M., Kozlov D. B. Completeness of restoration of cerebral blood flow in patients with hypertensive crisis complicated by hypertensive encephalopathy. Cardiology in Belarus. 2011;5:239-240.
2. Baev V. M., Kozlov D. B. Velocity of glomerular filtration in patients with hypertensive crisis complicated by acute hypertensive encephalopathy. Cardiology in Belarus. 2011;5:243.
3. Baev V. M., Kozlov D. B. Cognitive impairment in elderly patients with acute hypertensive encephalopathy. The successes of gerontology. 2012;25(2):329-333.
4. Aftab S., Manzoor J., Talat N., Khan H. S., Subhanie M. [et al.] Allgrove Syndrome: Adrenal Insufficiency with Hypertensive Encephalopathy. J. Coll. Physicians Surg. Pak. 2016;26(9):790-792.
5. Akhmineeva A., Polunina O., Sevostyanova I., Voronina L. Features of microvascular reactivity in patients with bronchial asthma combined with arterial hypertension and ischemic heart disease. Medical news of North Caucasus. 2017;12(1):13-17. doi: 10.14300/mnnc.2017.12004
6. Archer D. F., Pinkerton J. V., Guico-Pabia C. J., Hwang E., Cheng R. F. Study 3353 Investigators. Cardiovascular, cerebrovascular, and hepatic safety of desvenlafaxine for 1 year in women with vasomotor symptoms associated with menopause. Menopause. 2013;20(1):47-56. doi:10.1097/gme.0b013e3182775fe9
7. Eurelings L. S., Jaccard J., Moll van Charante E. P., Eikelenboom P., Ligthart S. A. [et al.] The mediating role of cardiovascular risk factors in the relationship between symptoms of apathy and incident cardiovascular disease in community-dwelling older individuals. Int. Psychogeriatr. 2016;28(4):669-679. doi:10.1017/S1041610215001751
8. Hung Y. M., Chang W. P., Wei J. C., Chou P., Wang P. Y. Midlife ankylosing spondylitis increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases in males 5 years later: a national populationbased study. Medicine (Baltimore). 2016;95(18):e3596. doi:10.1097/MD.0000000000003596
9. Halim S. A., Newby L. K., Ohman E. M. Biomarkers in cardiovascular clinical trials: past, present, future. Clin. Chem. 2012;58(1):45-53. doi:10.1373/clinchem.2011.165787
10. Kitano T., Nezu T., Mukai T., Uemura J., Wada Y. [et al.] A case of hypertensive encephalopathy with enlarged optic nerve sheath measured by transorbital sonography. J. Stroke Cerebrovasc. Dis. 2017;26(1):e20-e21. doi:10.1016/j.jstrokecerebrovasdis.2016.10.014
11. Lavigne P. M., Karas R. H. The current state of niacin incardiovascular disease prevention: a systematic review and meta-regression. J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2013;61(4):440-446. doi: 10.1016/j.jacc.2012.10.030
12. Lonnebakken M. T., Gerdts E., Boman K., Wachtell K., Dahlof B., Devereux R. B. In-treatment stroke volume predicts cardiovascular risk in hypertension. J. Hypertens. 2011;29(8):1508-1514. doi: 10.1097/HJH.0b013e32834921fb
13. Paranthaman R., Greenstein A. S., Burns A. S., Cruickshank J. K., Heagerty A. M. [et al.] Vascular function in older adults with depressive disorder. Biol. Psychiatry. 2010;68(2):133-139. doi: 10.1016/j.biopsych.2010.04.017
14. Sviridova N. K., Yavorsky V. V. The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment of cerebrovascular disorders in hypertensive encephalopathy in elderly patients by studying the characteristics of cerebral hemodynamics and cerebral perfusion status. Lik Sprava. 2015;(5-6):41-46.
15. Soares-Miranda L., Siscovick D. S., Psaty B. M., Longstreth W. T. Jr., Mozaffarian D. Physical activity and risk of coronary heart disease and stroke in older adults: the cardiovascular health study. Circulation. 2016;133(2):147-155. doi: 10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.115.018323
16. Salinas J. J., Abdelbary B., Castellanos S., Rentfro A., Fisher-Hoch S. P. [et al.] Region of birth and cardiovascular disease in Mexican Americans living in the Texas-Mexico border. Hisp. Health. Care Int. 2013;11(1):21-30. doi: 10.1891/1540-4126.96.36.199
Keywords: hypertensive encephalopathy, arterial hypertension, psychoemotional sphere