310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
120 patients with chronic generalized periodontitis in combination with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) were examined. The efficiency of complex peloid, physio- and pharmacotherapy was assessed. Three groups were formed by random sampling: 1st (control) group, in which the traditional treatment of periodontitis was conducted, 2nd group (comparisons) received additionally OmezD and DeNol and 3rd group (main), in which in addition to the therapeutic complex of the comparison group, balneopathic mud preparations of pelobes of Tambukansky lake: oily solution of peloids and essence of peloids – 60 % alcoholic solution were used. The inclusion of balneopathic mud preparations in the complex of restorative treatment of chronic generalized periodontitis, combined with gastroesophageal reflux disease, provides a significant increase in the clinical effectiveness of therapeutic measures.
1. Bulkina N. V. Osipova Yu. L. Fundamental’nye issledovanija. – Fundamental research. 2012;5-1:213-216.
2. Gaydamaka I. I., Romanova E. V. Kurortnaja medicina. – Spa medicine. 2014;2:75-81.
3. Efimenko N. V., Kaysinova A. S., Timofeev A. V. Citokiny i vospalenie. – Cytokines and inflammation. 2011;2:94-95.
4. Efimenko N. V., Kozlova V. V., Kaisinova A. S. Vestnik novyh medicinskih tekhnologij. – Bulletin of new medical technologies. 2016;1:44-48. doi: 10.12737/18480
5. Kaysinova A. S., Efimenko N. V., Glukhov A. N. Kurortnaja medicina. – Spa medicine. 2013;4:14-19.
6. Kaysinova A. S., Kachmazova I. V., Glukhov A. N. Citokiny i vospalenie. – Cytokines and inflammation. 2014;(13)3:103-104.
7. Kaysinova A. S., Efimenko N. V. Russian Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. 2014;1(4):26-33.
8. Loktionov A. L., Konoplya A. I., Lunev M. A., Karaulov A. V. Immunologija. – Immonology. 2015;5:319-328.
9. Maev I. V., Gadzhieva M. G., Ovchinnikova N. I. Klinicheskaya medicina. – Clinical medicine. 2004;12:4-9.
10. Hodova T. V., Kaysinova A. S., Romanova E. V. Citokiny i vospalenie. – Cytokines and inflammation. 2010;4: 129-130.
Keywords: chronic generalized periodontitis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, peloid therapy