310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
215 children with diseases of the urinary system aged 6–16, born in Stavropol, were examined. In assessing the frequency and nature of the external stigma of dysembryogenesis, 56 signs were studied in children and adolescents. The average number of signs-fen in children with diseases of the urinary system was 7.95. In the structure of visceral manifestations of undifferentiated connective tissue dysplasia syndrome (UCTDS) in children with diseases of the urinary system, infravesical obstruction, dysmetabolic nephropathy and vesicoureteral reflux prevailed. They often recorded an unfavorable premorbid background, which manifested itself as a burdened heredity for diseases of the kidneys, cardiovascular system, and gastrointestinal tract.
With UCTDS from the kidneys, there is often a combination of dysplastic changes in one patient (nephroptosis, pyeloectasia) with malformations (doubling of the cup-and-pelvis system, dystopia). In a comparative analysis of the oxalate content in the group of children with UCTDS, it was found that the level of oxalates was significantly higher than in the group of children who do not have UCTDS. Obviously, this group of people is characterized by latent kidney dysfunction, which is not detected by conventional methods.
1. Arsent’ev V. G., Shabalov N. P. Voprosy prakticheskoj pediatrii. – Questions of practical pediatrics. 2011; 5(6):59-65.
2. Bagdasarova I. V., Stoeva T. V., Zheltkovskaja N. I. Perinatologija i pediatrija. – Perinatology and pediatrics. 2009;6:71-73.
3. Vyushkova N. V. Kubanskiy nauchnyiy meditsinskiy vestnik. – Kuban scientific medical bulletin. 2009;6(111);27- 30.
4. Gnusaev S. F. Pediatrija. Zhurnal im. G. N. Speranskogo. – Journal Pediatrics named after G. N. Speransky. 2013;4(92):13-18.
5. Zemcovskij Je. V. Displazija soedinitel’noj tkani. – Connective tissue dysplasia. 2008;1:5-9.
6. Ivanova I. I., Gnusaev S. F., Koval’ N. Ju. Rossijskij pediatricheskij zhurnal. – Russian Pediatric Journal. 2014;4:32.
7. Kadurina T. I., Gorbunova V. N. Displazija soedinitel’noj tkani: rukovodstvo dlja vrachej. SPb.: «ELBI», 2009.
8. Krupnova M. Yu., Bondarenko M. V., Marasaev V. V. Klinicheskaya nefrologiya. – Clinical Nephrology. 2013;5:53-59.
9. Lyalyukova E. A., Orlova N. I., Aksenov S. I. Vestnik rentgenologii i radiologii. – Herald of Radiology and Radiology. 2012;4:21-25.
10. Maksudova A. N., Salihov I. G., Mal’cev S. V. Klinicheskaja nefrologija. – Clinical Nephrology. 2011;5:51-53.
11. Kalmykova A. S., Fed’ko N. A., Zarytovskaja N. V., Kalmykova V. S. Medicinskii vestnik Severnogo Kavkaza. – Medical news of the North Caucasus. 2016;2(11): 264-267.
12. Carla G., Milliner Monico and Dawn S. Nat. Rev. Nephrol. 2012;8:151. doi: 10.1038/nrneph.2011.211
13. Mosca M. Isr. Med. Assoc. J. 2014;16(11):725-726.
Keywords: children, undifferentiated connective tissue dysplasia syndrome, hyperoxaluria