310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
Pharmacotherapy of depressive disorders in patients – Slavs was more effective in terms of mood and motor activity normalization, adaptation to occupational therapy in comparison with patients from Armenian, Karachai, Nogai and Turkmen ethnic groups. The incidence of pharmacotherapy side effects in Slavs appeared to be lower as well.
1. Baturin V. A., Tsarukjan A. A. Meditsinskii vestnik Severnogo Kavkaza. – Medical News of North Caucasus. 2013;8(1):86-87.
2. Manvelyan E. A., Stepanyan S. A. Obzory po klinicheskoy farmakologii i lekarstvennoy terapii. – Reviews on clinical pharmacology and drug therapy. 2015;13:166.
3. Romodanovsky D. P., Khapayev B. A., Ignatyev I. V., Kukes V. G., Karkishchenko V. N. Biomeditsina. – Biomedicine. 2010;2:33-37.
4. Stepanyan S. A., Manvelyan E. A. Eksperimentalnaya i klinicheskaya farmakologiya. – Experimental and clinical pharmacology. 2015;78:55.
5. Dawood S. Cancer Invest. 2009;27(8):809-815.
Keywords: psychopharmacotherapy, depression, ethnic groups, mood, motor activity, occupational therapy