310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The aim was to assess the effect and safety of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors (ACEI) (captopril and monopril) in children with dilated cardiomyopathy (DCMP).
Material and methods. Serum concentrations of angiotensin converting enzyme was detected by ELISA in 20 children with DCMP before administration of ACE, 2 weeks after therapeutic dose obtaining and after preparation changing (captopril to monopril). Absence of adverse effects like increase of creatinine, urea and potassium serum levels was established. No significant difference in the therapeutic effect of compared drugs was revealed.
1. Bershova T. V., Bakanov M. I., Serbin V. I. Meditsinsky nauchny i metodichesky zhurnal. 2003;13: 83–92.
2. Korzun A. I., Kirillova M. V. Ekologiya cheloveka. 2003;2:16–22.
3. Mutafyan O. A. Detskaya kardiologiya. 2009;503
4. Skvortsov V. V., Tumarenko A. V., Fomina N. G., Zotova A. A. Russky meditsinsky zhurnal. 2010;26:1588–1593.
5. Chazova I. Ye. Consilium medicum. 2008;11(10):11–14.
6. Andrews R. E., Fenton M. J., Ridount D. A. Circulation. 2008;117(1):79–84.
Keywords: dilated cardiomyopathy, angiotensin converting enzyme, angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors, children