310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The article presents the results of the analysis of the relationships between the ratio of collagen types I and III in the aponeurosis of patients with postoperative ventral hernia and the severity of connective tissue dysplasia. A morphological study of specimens of the aponeurosis of patients who had surgery for postoperative ventral hernias, and in people without hernias who had surgery for gallbladder disease, was carried out. Research of the aponeurosis of collagen fibers was performed using polarizing microscopy at staining by SiriusRed. There was a significant decrease in the ratio of I / III types collagen in patients with postoperative ventral hernias. The relationship between morphological changes of the aponeurosis and connective tissue dysplasia severity was determined.
1. Egiev V. N. Gerniologiya. – Herniology. 2006;2:5-13.
2. Zhebrovskiy V. V. Khirurgiya gryzh zhivota i eventratsiy. M.:«MIA»; 2009. 440 р.
3. Nelyubin P. S., Galota E. A., Timoshin A. D. Khirurgiya. Zhurn. im. N. I. Pirogova. – Surgery. Journal of N. I. Pirogov. 2007;7:69-74.
4. Bogdanov D. Yu. Endoskop. khirurgiya. – Endoscopic surgery. 2008;6:3-13.
5. Timoshin A. D., Yurasov A. V., Shestakov A. L. Khirurgicheskoe lechenie pakhovykh i posleoperatsionnykh gryzh bryushnoy stenki. M.:«Triada-X»; 2003. 144 p.
6. Veligotskiy N. N. Ukr. khirurg. zhurn. – Ukrainian Journal of Surgery. 2011;3:236-239.
7. Henriksen N. A. Br. J. Surg. 2011;98(2):210-219.
8. Junge K. Langenbecks Arch. Surg. 2004;389(1):17-22.
Keywords: postoperative ventral hernia, connective tissue dysplasia, collagen of I type, collagen of III type, polarizing microscopy