310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The ependyma of the ventricles of the brain is studied in its acute swelling and edema, acute, chronic, congenital and internal dropsies, Alzheimer’s disease and Pick’s disease in 130 section cases. In acute swelling and edema, acute internal hydrocephalus, structural and functional disorders of the ependyma are observed; their development is correlated with the duration of exposure and the nature of pathogenic factors. Ependyma changes in Alzheimer’s disease and Pick’s disease is a result of bradytrophia and reduce its regeneration activity. The cascade of destructive processes in the brain in case of studied forms of CNS pathology can become a platform for transformation of the ependyma into shock genicity zone with severe cerebrospinal fluid and hemodynamic disorders.
1. Kirik O. V., Korzhevsky D. E. Kletochnye tehnologii v biologii i medicine. – Cellular technologies in biology and medicine. 2012;4:210-214.
2. Kirik O. V., Nazarenkova A. V., Sufieva D. A. Morfologija. – Morphology. 2014;145(1):63-66.
3. Kozyrev K. M., Hetagurova L. G. Vladikavkazskij medikobiologicheskij vestnik. – Vladikavkaz Biomedical Vestnik. 2011;(12):134-140.
4. Svanidze I. K., Didimova E. V., Gvinadze N. N. Morfologija. – Morphology. 2010;38(6):29-31.
5. Coscun V., Wu H., Blanchi B. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., 2008;105(3):1026-1031.
Keywords: ependymal shell, liquorodynamic and hemodynamic disorders, pathomorphology