310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
In research we compared women’s satisfaction with the quality of obstetric and gynecological care provided in cities and towns in the South of Russia. The data showed that a significantly higher amount of questioned pregnant women were satisfied with the quality of health care services and the care provided by obstetricians and gynecologists in prenatal clinics in cities than in towns. To improve the quality of health care services provided to women residing in small towns in the South of Russia, it is necessary to develop a number of institutional and preventive measures and introduce them into maternity practices.
1. Andreeva M. V. Zhurnal akusherstva i zhenskikh bolezney. – Journal of obstetrics and woman disease. 2005; 54(1):78-85.
2. Anisimov M. V. Mediko-sotsialnye aspekty dostupnosti, udovletvorennosti naseleniya kachestvom meditsinskoy pomoshchi i puti povysheniya ikh urovnya: avtoref. dis. …kand. med. nauk. Voronezh; 2011. 23 р.
3. Delaryu V. V. Konkretnye sotsiologicheskiye issledovaniya v meditsine. Volgograd: «Izdatelstvo VolGMU»; 2005. 88 р.
4. Petrova N. G. Problemy upravleniya zdravookhraneniyem. – Journal Problems manangement health. 2009;1(44):59-62.
5. Chakhoyan A. O. Izucheniye mneniya zhenshchin selskoy mestnosti o problem abortov, kontratseptsii i reproduktivnogo zdorovya: avtoref. dis. … kand. med. nauk. Gelendzhik; 2011. 27 р.
Keywords: quality of obstetric and gynecological care, women, reproductiv e health, prevention