310 Mira Street, Stavropol, Russia, 355017
+7 8652 352524; +7 8652 353229.
+7 8652 352524.
The journal is included into The list of leading scientific periodicals.
The echocardiographic parameters in 500 children aged 7–16 years with the dysplasia syndrome of the heart connective tissue (DSHCT) were investigated.
The study demonstrated that mitral valve prolapse of 1st or 2nd degree combined with dysfunction of the tricuspid valve and pulmonary valve simultaneously in 2/3 of subjects, while isolated abnormal chord of the left ventricular met almost every second patient. In the cases of mitral valve prolapse of the 1st degree and/or abnormal left ventricular chord the 1st degree of mitral regurgitation prevailed. Mitral valve prolapse of the 2nd degree was accompanied by regurgitation of the 2nd degrees in 81,5 % of cases, and in 23,5 % of puberty girls – be regurgitation of the 3rd degree. Significant echocardiographic changes, such as insufficiency of the mitral and tricuspid valves, atrial septal aneurysm, structural changes of the mitral leaflets, diffuse changes in myocardium were detected more frequently in the cases of mitral valve prolapse of the 2nd degree.
1. Belan Yu. B., Chernozubova I. Yu. Ros. Vestnik perinatologii i pediatrii. – Ros. Vest. Perinatology and pediatrics. 2011;46(1):61-62.
2. Zelinsky D. I. Ros. vestnik perinatologii i pediatrii. – Ros. Vest. perinatology and pediatrics.1999;2:4-7.
3. Zemtsovsky E. V. Soyedinitelnotkannye of a displaziya Heart. St. Petersburg:«Politeks»; 2002. 115 p.
4. Martynov A. I., Stepura O. B., Shekhter A. B. Terapevtichesky arkhiv. – Therapeutic archive. 2010;9:67-70.
5. Menshikova L. I., Makarova V. I., Surova O. V. Ros. vestnik perinatologii i pediatrii. – Ros. Vest. perinatology and pediatrics. 2001;5:39-42.
6. Shkolnikova M. A., Leontyeva I. V. Ros. vestnik perinatologii i pediatrii. – Ros. Vest. perinatology and pediatrics. 1997;6:14-20.
Keywords: syndrome of connective tissue dysplasia among children, echocardiography